• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Unless you shoot half a case in one sitting, you will be OK. I added a recoil pad to mine. With iron sights my cheek qas OK, my shoulder sore. UF are bad for optics (mount and high cheekwelds). And I am slowly putting optics on all of my AKs. Everybody should have 1 UF, they are tje most compact AK with 16" barrel

I have WASR with optic, plus goodies. I plan on leaving this one as-is.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
No threaded barrel, and single stack mags.... daggum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steel polymer slide... sounds sketchy.
Can we get a 22lr that's not made of shitty zamak or some other cheap garbage?

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
Unless you shoot half a case in one sitting, you will be OK. I added a recoil pad to mine. With iron sights my cheek qas OK, my shoulder sore. UF are bad for optics (mount and high cheekwelds). And I am slowly putting optics on all of my AKs. Everybody should have 1 UF, they are tje most compact AK with 16" barrel

Underfolders are great, especially in 5.45. image.jpeg image.jpeg

RSweat91

Hunter
Dec 4, 2019
Blackshear, GA
Zip code
Anybody got a Romanian "Dong" grip for sale or trade? Prefer the Reverse if anyone has one they are willing to part with. Would trade the furniture that came on this WASR for it. Still trying to figure out who has what around here so it will take me some time. Lol.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the KCI Korean AK Mags? Are they quality?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Anybody got a Romanian "Dong" grip for sale or trade? Prefer the Reverse if anyone has one they are willing to part with. Would trade the furniture that came on this WASR for it. Still trying to figure out who has what around here so it will take me some time. Lol.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the KCI Korean AK Mags? Are they quality?
They are to only be used as range mags. Just buy a $15 surplus mags

ask @jimipanicfor a dong

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Reverse definitely more rare than regular and gonna be a lot more expensive.

KCI mags are light, cheap, and flimsy. Good for range only IMO