Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Still doesn’t seem like a big deal. Can either file the steel or work the wood (phrasing!) carefully to enlarge the slot, right?

It's not really, just a lot of installing, removing, inspecting to see what needs removed and how much. Stock likes to get stuck and is tough to get back off sometimes. If you mortar it like I did and chip the area where the tang is, that pretty well sucks. I was too focused on the insert and didn't realize the tang needed clearance too. It's a long, slow process sometimes. You work in wood working and cabinetry, probably be a little easier going for you.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Any leads on cheap metal mags? Anyone got a few they’ll sale me? Beat to hell is right up my alley
What a country, $15.95, 14.95 for 10+

Sign up for out of stock notification here, it was $200 for 20 over the BF, now $249:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
PSA sending my shit in different packages? So smart

Why do you think your shipping charges doubled? lol

Another reason why I try to avoid ordering from PSA. They have so many different facilities that when you place an order for multiple items and they are at different facilities they make their problem your problem by double(triple, quadruple, etc.) charging the you on shipping.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Are you selling one?
Remind me - WASRs are Yugo-ish, right? Smooth, no bulge trunnions, no grenade sights, but chf-cl?

Yugos are usually the ones with bulged trunnions and grenade sights and no CL barrel. Yugo furniture is specific to Yugo AKs and won't fit other variants without lots of work.

WASRs are Romanian, no magwell dimples, standard trunnion, and CL barrel. They should fit your standard AK furniture no problemo (with the help of a mallet)

I personally am not selling one (at this time), but I'll keep an eye out for you. Any interest in sidefolder or underfolder, or just wanting a standard wood WASR?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
PSA sending my shit in different packages? So smart
This reminds me - I gotta order a CH. But not a shitty standard one, going ‘Gucci that don’t look or cost Gucci’ with a knock-off latchless ambi for $25. Should look close enough to standard that it won’t scream at me.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yugos are usually the ones with bulged trunnions and grenade sights and no CL barrel. Yugo furniture is specific to Yugo AKs and won't fit other variants without lots of work.

WASRs are Romanian, no magwell dimples, standard trunnion, and CL barrel. They should fit your standard AK furniture no problemo (with the help of a mallet)

I personally am not selling one (at this time), but I'll keep an eye out for you. Any interest in sidefolder or underfolder, or just wanting a standard wood WASR?

Because I’m an IDIOT, I’m of course torn between wood stock and side folder.
Idiots like to have their cake and eat it too. It’d be nice if there was a side folder WITH a wood stock for less than the cost of @1776 ’s jaguar.

Because I’m also a FRUGAL IDIOT (subset of above), I’m somewhat willing to make shit from shit into other shit. Aka: polish a turd.

BTW, thanks for the quick rundown of WASR. I knew they weren’t same furniture as Yugo - that’s only OPAP and NPAP, right?
But thought they might be as thick of receivers without the bulge, and have that same silky smooth feel. I guess not. But CL is good...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
This reminds me - I gotta order a CH. But not a shitty standard one, going ‘Gucci that don’t look or cost Gucci’ with a knock-off latchless ambi for $25. Should look close enough to standard that it won’t scream at me.
I think the knockoff Gucci ones are $9.99 at delta team tactical