Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Serious question... are y'all totally against getting a registered SBR? All gun laws are an infringement on God-given rights of course, but given the current laws, wanting to stay law-abiding myself, and if I was interested in another one... I'd prolly just get a SBR anyway and avoid any future legal questions. I knew the whole "shouldering a wrist brace" thing wouldn't last forever, same as bump stocks.

Signing up for a voluntary registration is the issue

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I didn't even get an honorable mention. Damn.

@Fast306stang has a new house now. He hates the garage and it has bushes that makes him want to burn it down. His old house was supposedly sold, but the deal fell thru. He's going to come out way better and owe me gummy bears.

He has a new Mustang named the Green Frog with tires rated for 500 miles. He's our resident go fast guy who hasn't outgrown 16 year old urges.

Despite his flaws and his unwillingness to listen to me I still love him dearly. We are to wed in the future.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Toothpick I see you're a Machine head fan...

I saw them at The Masquerade in 1999...Rob Flynn did a backflip into the crowd from the top of the PA. Fucking EPIC...

I was there mainly to see Coal Chamber but Rayna wasn't there and you could tell the band just didn't mesh. Slipknot was there also, I had never heard of them before that but they put on a hell of a show...