Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
If you had to go out death by cop this would be the way. 9mm rounds, AR-15 rounds, couple mags of pepper balls, and a dog to the leg

iu

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
What are these for and does anyone need them?

I won't be here long...

View attachment 110672 View attachment 110674 View attachment 110675

There's 2.
Definitely Beretta 92, but which model of Beretta 92 is unclear from your pics. I see the lower mag catch notch, so it’s definitely for the 92, 92S, and 92SB. If there’s also an upper mag notch on the front then it’ll fit ALL of the 92 models. Judging by the floor plate, I’d say it’s probably a later mag with the upper mag notch as well.

Edit: These mags can also be modified to work in other pistols, such as the SIG 226.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
wasn’t him! BUT that little fucker has started attacking me when I go into the pig pen. It’s funny for a second cause he so small but he won’t stop even when I’m trying to fill the feeders and waters lmao
Chicken soup for dinner!!!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Serious question... are y'all totally against getting a registered SBR? All gun laws are an infringement on God-given rights of course, but given the current laws, wanting to stay law-abiding myself, and if I was interested in another one... I'd prolly just get a SBR anyway and avoid any future legal questions. I knew the whole "shouldering a wrist brace" thing wouldn't last forever, same as bump stocks.
I read the letter or article or whatever you wanna call it from ATF this week. As I was reading it all I thought was how stupid the whole thing was and how they were going or trying to go in depth into what a stock is how's its used on the shoulder, adding bipods or optics and how that changes the classification of the gun. I mean what is the end goal to that? Can there be any legitimate purpose of creating this type of legislation to stop crime? The answer is NO. Its a complete attack on our 2nd Amendment, they have a goal and that is to disarm americans from owning anything they deem unnecessary. But to answer your question, I've always thought about form 1ing something but never have gotten around to it.

If ATF gets what they want and we all have to register rifles to be pistols and they wave the 200 dollar fee to register it will become basically impossible for anyone to get any stamps as the already overrun NFA office could not even begin to keep up with that new demand. So if you think that will happen it would be best to pay the 200 now and get it formed 1

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hello everyone. Thank you @dougiemac for lifting the ban 7 months early.

hope you all have been doing well. Lot of great things have happened and bad things on my end.

- My grandfather who is a Vietnam vet is now in hospice. We knew it would happen soon.
- My partner of 2 years passed yesterday of an accidental OD.

These things made me really realize how much I missed this community and the support and love

good notes:
- have a house
- get married in feb

I am truly sorry for my ODT shenanigans and once again, @noclevername for the stunt I pulled. I hope we are past in. I’ve missed you all.
Hey buddy! Good to see you again. Sorry to hear about your partner, I’m sure that hurts.

Welcome back!