• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
You must think the city has given me a fat raise or something

The way you kept getting promoted I figured you were the Chief by now.

IMG_4355.JPG

Tell ya what, you come up here I'll buy you and your fiancee a brew at Scofflaw. My secret santa was very generous this year!

Oh, and @Laufen, too. His leg looks like he could drink one right about now...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The way you kept getting promoted I figured you were the Chief by now.

View attachment 110903

Tell ya what, you come up here I'll buy you and your fiancee a brew at Scofflaw. My secret santa was very generous this year!

Oh, and @Laufen, too. His leg looks like he could drink one right about now...
No plans to go up north anytime in the foreseeable future

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Craziest thing is still to this day, whenever fighting season comes around, my entire personality changes, I start having crazy dreams again and just general switched on. My wife notices it, I start sleeping like shit feeling a bit more anxious. Like my internal clock STILL knows it’s time to get it on
AFB77962-6F24-4073-B4BC-459F2232E1AD.jpeg

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I thought it was 72 virgins?

It has been said that “virgins” was a mistranslation the Quran, and it instead should say 72 “raisins.”

Imagine blowing yourself up for a big handful of raisins.

Apparently Sun-Maid is part of the caliphate.

But if it is virgins, it would be hilarious if they were all big fat neckbearded keyboard warriors.
Yeah, I’m still a virgin...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Jstegman1 did a pretty good recap, but I'll add:

@Jstegman1 is about to become Florida man after his GF/Future-wife got a new job. She also got a big unexpected bonus but is expected to return 1/4 of it.

@triplestack3 had another kid. He still posts pics of all his stuff, but not nearly as much as he used to. Low T?

@lesptr needs a new phone and mistook the Becky meme for me calling him Becky. He wanted to rumble for a minute, but now we're BFFs.

@Shemp is still trying to find himself. Every once in a while he'll show up, say something snarky, and then disappear again for a few months.

@Peanut Butter has been MIA lately. He does this from time-to-time but always finds his way back home.

@DeanMoriarty is new I think since you were banned. He's our resident carpenter (one of them) and fits in with the rest of us. @Blue bio balls brought him here. Speaking of @Blue bio balls he's still crazy.

@Jds556762 is neck deep in the NODS game and just keeps buying more stuff.

@Bigigloopt2 is now hardcore Fudd, but with flair. Recent purchase of M1A, but with an Aimpoint.

@Rabbit2047 is still Rabbit and loves old guns that were never practical even when they were current.

@Mr. Goodbar had a kid

@2Glocks sold his place and now has a legit farm. He is getting a new job. He's our resident "he has to do meth" guy as he does more than any of us do in a month in one day. His project list is unrivaled. Most of us have his hay-bail picture in the chicken-head.

I didn't even get an honorable mention. Damn.

Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
Serious question... are y'all totally against getting a registered SBR? All gun laws are an infringement on God-given rights of course, but given the current laws, wanting to stay law-abiding myself, and if I was interested in another one... I'd prolly just get a SBR anyway and avoid any future legal questions. I knew the whole "shouldering a wrist brace" thing wouldn't last forever, same as bump stocks.

Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
Good to see you over here, it was nice meeting you at the Powder Springs range a while back!
Thanks friend, you too. Haven't been back to one of @cmshoot's classes since then. Come to think of it, or any other training for that matter besides normal range stuff.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Here's the first box of stuff I pulled down from the closet. Got an Izzy sidestamp, Izzy bayo, some Yugo BHOs, tankers, a couple of the nice toploader drums (not the Korean garbage), a Type 1 grip, miscellaneous combloc mags, etc. I'll pull down the 2nd box tomorrow with bakes and other stuff. Not sure what I want to get out of all this -- mainly because I don't know what some of the mags are.

View attachment 110596
If still available, interested in the type 1 grip and maybe the BHO Yugo mags...lemme know

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Serious question... are y'all totally against getting a registered SBR? All gun laws are an infringement on God-given rights of course, but given the current laws, wanting to stay law-abiding myself, and if I was interested in another one... I'd prolly just get a SBR anyway and avoid any future legal questions. I knew the whole "shouldering a wrist brace" thing wouldn't last forever, same as bump stocks.

Personally I don't like having anything registered, even though I do have 3 NFA items now. I still don't really like it but there was no other way. Also $200. Also, I'd like a factory SBR but I ain't waiting a year or whatever, that's bullshit.