preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
yeah and while you are up there smuggle some SVT's down here too @preppingjedi

I wish...
Dang, look at that price. Bubba gonna have to put his sister out working the corner up there.

I'mma do it just so you can all have a stroke. :cool:

EDIT: In all seriousness, what 'make' SKS would you guys recommend other than Ruskie since I could get an AK for that price?

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
The nick name for stuff smuggled in from Canada, which does not require importer stamps on firearm, is "snowbird".
A lot of people think they have a bring back this or that cause there is no importer markings on it when there is always the possibility of it being a snowbird. This is especially true of the Russian Tokarev pistols.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
The nick name for stuff smuggled in from Canada, which does not require importer stamps on firearm, is "snowbird".
A lot of people think they have a bring back this or that cause there is no importer markings on it when there is always the possibility of it being a snowbird. This is especially true of the Russian Tokarev pistols.

Double true for Tariq Pistols

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
good to know, I need a plug

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.