• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Haven't heard about this. Looks like they're a Form 1 suppressor supply company. Guess the ATF is going after pistol braces, 80% receivers & suppressors.
Looks like they’re going after all that stuff, making no actual arrests but seizing all their sales records so they can possibly cross-reference them with tax stamps filed by those persons and decide which end users they want to gamble on having completed builds and not registered shit. They’re way more interested in the data than the manufacturer or what the manufacturer is doing criminally or not

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yep that’s why I never really hated the Taliban beyond the actual moments I was fighting them, for obvious reasons like my life lol other then that I’ve always been kinda meh about em. I get it, but you’re gonna die type mentality towards them
as bubbles so perfectly put it, when someone is shooting at you its usually enough to scare the shit outta ya lol - and a returned equal response to that is expected from its receiver

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Craziest thing is still to this day, whenever fighting season comes around, my entire personality changes, I start having crazy dreams again and just general switched on. My wife notices it, I start sleeping like shit feeling a bit more anxious. Like my internal clock STILL knows it’s time to get it on

sjhebb

The Mean Peen Fat Seducing Chilling Machine
Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2020
Kennesaw, GA
Zip code
wow thats fucking nuts. he's looking down on us now tho with his 11 virgins laughing tho right??
I thought it was 72 virgins?

It has been said that “virgins” was a mistranslation the Quran, and it instead should say 72 “raisins.”

Imagine blowing yourself up for a big handful of raisins.

Apparently Sun-Maid is part of the caliphate.

But if it is virgins, it would be hilarious if they were all big fat neckbearded keyboard warriors.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Looks like they’re going after all that stuff, making no actual arrests but seizing all their sales records so they can possibly cross-reference them with tax stamps filed by those persons and decide which end users they want to gamble on having completed builds and not registered shit. They’re way more interested in the data than the manufacturer or what the manufacturer is doing criminally or not
I agree. I think they're also wanting to find a way to expand their "rulemaking" power so it's seen by the public as "common sense safety". Finding unregistered shit will give them the headlines to push that.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

It has been said that “virgins” was a mistranslation the Quran, and it instead should say 72 “raisins.”

But if it is virgins, it would be hilarious if they were all big fat neckbearded keyboard warriors.
Boy I do like me some raisins tho

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

hey im a neck bearded keyboard warrior :redface: