Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah well when we first rolled in most of them abandoned their uniforms, some neatly folded on the side of the road, and blended back in as regular civilians.

they were quiet for awhile but once they saw were weren’t gonna fuck and leave they pretty much became the first wave of insurgents. Handling the ordnance stuff, IEDs, artillery, mortarsand recruiting all the JV civilians who wanted to play.

honestly I can’t imagine many of the OGguard guys survived the entire conflict to the point of being able to join ISIL. Some probably did, but not many. Most were eventually captured or killed.

Im sure the ones who were captured were released and re-engaged maybe to the point of joining ISIL
sounds like these guard guys were there to actually get in a fight and not hit and bounce out after the first 5 minutes.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yeah dude and then we’d launch back on the Point Of Origin and blow up a worthless abandoned building with a roof full of metal pipes and car Jack stands lol

assholes

The Kurds used homemade 2 inch pvc rockets set with timer to go off in 45 second intervals. They would have 100+ rockets prepped.

While rockets were hitting the north side of an ISIS village, and they sent fighters out to attack the automated array, leaving the Kurds to attack from the south.

It was actually comical and worked every Damn time.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
The Republic Guard doesn't really make much of ISIS. The vast majority of ISIS fighters were conscripts, Indonesians, Chechens, and Turks.
I read this book back in school called The Rise of ISIS. I remember it talking about how a lot of the leftovers from Saddams regime formed a group called ISI Islamic State in Iraq, I can't really remember the details so I am prob fucked off somewhere on my thinking but after the Arab spring in 2011 ISIL was formed off the bat as well as ISIS. What they are now I don't know

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And that the Taliban hated ISIS so much cus they were a bunch of crazy fuckers they would help SF out with safe routes and tracking them down in some instances. Thought that was interesting
Talib had become more accepting of ISIS there toward the end of their run but the Taliban are a pretty unique group who typically only give a fuck about Afghanistan and Pakistan . They’re not interested in foreign wars more like a militia

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Problem with the Taliban was usually just extreme shariah law being implemented across the country that varied from tribe to tribe and Village. Just like all nations, people in power tend to abuse it, not follow their own rules, and expand their own wealth. Taliban and their judges had a habit of becoming warlord like over their regions and committing crimes against their own people. Judging harshly.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
This is from my military experience as well and I am definitely no scholar just what I was taught and saw first hand and heard from the locals being over in those places
oh absolutely they are all fucked. Taliban is just one small step down from ISIS. But then again its a different world there. A world that I am glad I wasn't born into.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It’s like i understand why they’re fighting against my presence being there, but they’re still some murdering bastards that can get killed.

one thing is for sure. Taliban fight 20 times better, and harder than any Iraqi insurgent I engaged.

gunfights with the Taliban absolutely required using battle drills because they were using them against you.

L shaped ambushes, complex and near ambushes, clearing objectives. Aside from all the pressure plate IEDs where I was 75% of my entire deployment was small arms fire and usually within 100 meter engagements. And during fighting season it was a gunfight almost everyday for several months straight. Then it slowed down to 3-4 gunfights a week until harvest time

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I have a weird opinion on the Taliban that borders on understanding, mutual respect during combat, and the indifference in killing them
If you think of it solely on principle or patriotism they just see a foreign force coming into their backyard telling them how things are gonna go now. Not surprising that they have organized militias that want to fight that. But add the lack of education and money with cultural differences and drug lords ruling the land with radicalized ideology creates a recipe for disaster. They are all pretty much just fucked forever.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s like i understand why they’re fighting against my presence being there, but they’re still some murdering bastards that can get killed.

one thing is for sure. Taliban fight 20 times better, and harder than any Iraqi insurgent I engaged.

gunfights with the Taliban absolutely required using battle drills because they were using them against you.

L shaped ambushes, complex and near ambushes, clearing objectives. Aside from all the pressure plate IEDs where I was 75% of my entire deployment was small arms fire and usually within 100 meter engagements. And during fighting season it was a gunfight almost everyday for several months straight. Then it slowed down to 3-4 gunfights a week until harvest time
a gunfight to them is like going out for a few drinks over here

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If you think of it solely on principle or patriotism they just see a foreign force coming into their backyard telling them how things are gonna go now. Not surprising that they have organized militias that want to fight that. But add the lack of education and money with cultural differences and drug lords ruling the land with radicalized ideology creates a recipe for disaster. They are all pretty much just fucked forever.
That’s accurate

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Yeah bro I’ve had 65 year old Afghanis straight up engage my squad with a belt fed by themselves and literally shoot it out with us until we killed him. Bananas

I would do the same if we had an invading force, I owned a beltfed, and I lived to 65. Difference is there was a couple hundred thousand of them. Millions of me and you.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I would do the same if we had an invading force, I owned a beltfed, and I lived to 65. Difference is there was a couple hundred thousand of them. Millions of me and you.
Yep that’s why I never really hated the Taliban beyond the actual moments I was fighting them, for obvious reasons like my life lol other then that I’ve always been kinda meh about em. I get it, but you’re gonna die type mentality towards them