• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
A chainsaw is an essential tool. Cut down trees strategically and you can never be overwhelmed. War is about position and will. If they have mortars though you should shoot that fucker.
Hadji ain’t been able to bracket mortars well since we murked all the old republican guard hoes in 03/04

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I remember getting the shit rocketed out of me by katushas in Sadr and everytime we’d finally track down one of em emplacing they were usually ex-republican guard artillery guys

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Our ability to hit a target quickly from heat signatures and projector is unmatched.
We had that thing that would automatically return artillery on the POO instantly. Then they invented the washing machine timer and the melting ice-block method ....back to 11Bs clearing buildings and roofs and rolling up weighted down bongo trucks

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I remember getting the shit rocketed out of me by katushas in Sadr and everytime we’d finally track down one of em emplacing they were usually ex-republican guard artillery guys
guard guys? Im guessing this would be Saddams old security police forces? Which would eventually assemble to ISI, then to ISIL and then to ISIS

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
We had that thing that would automatically return artillery on the POO instantly. Then they invented the washing machine timer and the melting ice-block method ....back to 11Bs clearing buildings and roofs and rolling up weighted down bongo trucks
Those ice blocks were fucking brilliant.

Set them up in the middle of the night, my 9 am it was BOOM BOOM BOOM

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
guard guys? Im guessing this would be Saddams old security police forces? Which would eventually assemble to ISI, then to ISIL and then to ISIS
Yeah well when we first rolled in most of them abandoned their uniforms, some neatly folded on the side of the road, and blended back in as regular civilians.

they were quiet for awhile but once they saw were weren’t gonna fuck and leave they pretty much became the first wave of insurgents. Handling the ordnance stuff, IEDs, artillery, mortarsand recruiting all the JV civilians who wanted to play.

honestly I can’t imagine many of the OGguard guys survived the entire conflict to the point of being able to join ISIL. Some probably did, but not many. Most were eventually captured or killed.

Im sure the ones who were captured were released and re-engaged maybe to the point of joining ISIL

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Those ice blocks were fucking brilliant.

Set them up in the middle of the night, my 9 am it was BOOM BOOM BOOM
Yeah dude and then we’d launch back on the Point Of Origin and blow up a worthless abandoned building with a roof full of metal pipes and car Jack stands lol

assholes