Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Byron Georgia houses for sale pulls up your house as the first pic on Zillow. You'll have multiple offers by mid-week, if not tonight.

I expect so...I mentioned earlier I'll probably owe you some gummy bears--I hope I do! The listing went live late Saturday night and the realtor told us last night she had 5 showings scheduled for today. It's in the contract that I have 3 days to consider offers, that gives me some time incase (hopefully) multiple offers roll in.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I expect so...I mentioned earlier I'll probably owe you some gummy bears--I hope I do! The listing went live late Saturday night and the realtor told us last night she had 5 showings scheduled for today. It's in the contract that I have 3 days to consider offers, that gives me some time incase (hopefully) multiple offers roll in.

Get him those Buc'ees gummy bears

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

Awesome, you'll do well and not have to worry with it! Your realtor looks hot too :behindsofa:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
But there are so many choices...
I always start my builds by asking myself what the purpose would be for the gun...
Then I try to work out a budget that makes sense with my needs, and go from there.
And usually I’m about 50% overbudget, so I have to trim stuff that doesn’t matter for functionality.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I always start my builds by asking myself what the purpose would be for the gun...
Then I try to work out a budget that makes sense with my needs, and go from there.
And usually I’m about 50% overbudget, so I have to trim stuff that doesn’t matter for functionality.

The most accurate rifle in my safe is the one I built just to see how cheaply I could build a nice deer rifle. (it helped that the mil-surp I chose had a LN barrel)
My youngest son shot another deer in the head with it two weeks ago, lol. He's racked up some kills with that one for sure.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I posted this in the secret Santa thread too.

My Santa did a great job!
Thanks Santa!

rainbow bunny
2 flashlights
SET Coin
Key knife
AR grip
Gun mount magnet
Mccaysville gun and drug hat

623e6664a099fc415390410d1b05033f.jpg
25005b63a8db195eaa0f63aaff43e621.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

My secret Santa arrived but I am waiting to open it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
They guy was hysterical. It was directly on top of his head and he couldn't see it, so couldn't assess how bad it was. All he knew is that it hurt like a MF and blood was streaming down his face. I tried to assure him it was superficial, but he was pretty shaken up. We got the bleeding mostly stopped by the time the EMT's showed up.
Wow. Good job on the first aid merit badge!!!
I know you’ll make Eagle Scout someday soon!