Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Sorry. Need an urgent prayer.
Wife has sharp stomach pains. I am feeding the kids, then running her to ER. We have no family in the area. I will have to get the kids and wait outside in the van.
Prayers lifted from both of us my friend. I know we're far away, but If there is anything we can do from this end, please reach out.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
it was a self checkout argument. There’s stupid ass plexi-glass between the card reader and the scanning computer etc. I was like why is this glass here I can’t pay through it I have to walk around it to pay on the other side and now me and this dude are all up in each others shit. He said it was supposed to be for the cashier to ring you up and you only do the card reader, Covid bs.

so I checked him out, and he was playing customer because no one was there. I asked him what kind of receipt he wanted etc. there's a little "if I don't ask you how you can save 100.00 today you get a free coke" so I told him I forgot to ask him if he wanted to open a Home Depot card so he can have a coke, just joking I didn't even hand him a coke or insinuate or anything.

Old lady self checkout “worker” is like "well if You had me check you out then that would apply" and I told her " no one is stopping you from doing your job, jump in here and check out customers, I'm not your boss and you're lazy”

She gave me the devil eyes and I told her she can stare all she wants but I'm the one who does his job she must be the other guy.

I never wanted to be a cashier, a fucking bagger, a customer service rep. How the fuck did I end up spending more money and doing 90% of Home Depot’s job? Now I do EVERYTHING to check myself out, I don’t get a paycheck todo that, no pension, no perks.

all this while maskleas of course and if you’ve been to the 92 Home Depot lately it’s at maximum capacity with 99% mask compliance.
isn't dealing with idiots fun????

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Fucking rats popped my one trap and got out. Jokes on them cause I found my other ones! It’s on!

View attachment 108918
Also, do not use a heritage as a hammer when the staples come loose on the traps. It will work fine until you miss and hit the shitty plastic grips

View attachment 108919
Well, now you have templates for wooden grips.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Yeah...that tends to happen. Dude with the pits of rattlesnakes was smoked in his trailer by the cops, and dude that had claymores on his property. Was arrested after telling the cops to follow a certain map, when one didn’t and got blown up. Dude said “told you guys to follow the map, I can’t help you can’t follow orders” died in prison. Cancer got him.

Why were the cops there in the first place?

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code