Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
it was a self checkout argument. There’s stupid ass plexi-glass between the card reader and the scanning computer etc. I was like why is this glass here I can’t pay through it I have to walk around it to pay on the other side and now me and this dude are all up in each others shit. He said it was supposed to be for the cashier to ring you up and you only do the card reader, Covid bs.

so I checked him out, and he was playing customer because no one was there. I asked him what kind of receipt he wanted etc. there's a little "if I don't ask you how you can save 100.00 today you get a free coke" so I told him I forgot to ask him if he wanted to open a Home Depot card so he can have a coke, just joking I didn't even hand him a coke or insinuate or anything.

Old lady self checkout “worker” is like "well if You had me check you out then that would apply" and I told her " no one is stopping you from doing your job, jump in here and check out customers, I'm not your boss and you're lazy”

She gave me the devil eyes and I told her she can stare all she wants but I'm the one who does his job she must be the other guy.

I never wanted to be a cashier, a fucking bagger, a customer service rep. How the fuck did I end up spending more money and doing 90% of Home Depot’s job? Now I do EVERYTHING to check myself out, I don’t get a paycheck todo that, no pension, no perks.

all this while maskleas of course and if you’ve been to the 92 Home Depot lately it’s at maximum capacity with 99% mask compliance.
when you say 92 Home Depot which one are you referring too?

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code