Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well, my cylinder in my doorknob stopped working for some reason, and upon opening up said knob, I realize there's no way for me to turn it at all, as it is encased. No chance of simply removing the hinge pins, as it's an outswing and I put safety hinges on it. After an angle grinder and some hammering, I now have a broken fucking front door that's still not open. But hey, at least I've got tomorrow planned eh? EH?
Fuckin fuck shit fuck

Kinda rare to see an out swing front door. In fact, yours is the first I've heard of anyone owning. I like it though, I wish mine was out swing. No chance in hell of someone kicking in an out swing door.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Kinda rare to see an out swing front door. In fact, yours is the first I've heard of anyone owning. I like it though, I wish mine was out swing. No chance in hell of someone kicking in an out swing door.
commercial doors swing out in case of a fire and everyone rushes it

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!

TGIF....and rifle season starts tomorrow!

@Fast306stang - my secret for finding really good Mexican food (Molcajetes, Pozole, Birria, etc...)
Google "Menudo near me", or "Menudo" + the town you're searching.

If they have menudo on the weekends, odds are really good they are quality. Pull up and see lawn trailers, construction crews eating there, you know you've succeeded.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Got 48 seconds into that video and bailed. He’s thanking his legal team...and has TOTALLY buried the lead.

What’s going on?

Lots and lots of cheating/voter fraud. Huge.

Oh, and if anyone is into the space program - you can see 'em off loading first stage off of "Of Course I Still Love You" onto a trailer.