• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Funny back story to this goat though....almost a year ago a couple who looked pretty cracked out was going door to door asking if we saw a baby goat... they said they stopped to let it use the restroom and it got away. Odds that I found your goat a year later? Full beard and horns!! I fucking died when I had my light in its face!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Nice, aren't those like $1,000 bucks? I bought a cobray launcher the other day, what is your favorite load to shoot out of them?
It’s not the Spikes one but it’s a good one. Made from a company who makes em for LEO and stuff. Was like 400.00ish?
i was reloading with mine making loud ass bird bombs when they kinda quit selling them on exoticammo. I shot a lot of thunder rain then started loading up some flares and pyro. The long aluminum hulls are for smoke and stuff but I haven’t tried my hand at making smoke powder yet.
still hunting for some Oc/CS gas but I’ve been slacking on gun broker need to check.

the thunder rain are the cheapest but if you can find some good bird bombs I swear they’re stupid loud. Sound like a smaller HEDP boom, got the nice *CRACK* BOOM of it lol

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Funny back story to this goat though....almost a year ago a couple who looked pretty cracked out was going door to door asking if we saw a baby goat... they said they stopped to let it use the restroom and it got away. Odds that I found your goat a year later? Full beard and horns!! I fucking died when I had my light in its face!
Hahahaha dude that thing has been living on its own in yalls backyards for a year

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s not the Spikes one but it’s a good one. Made from a company who makes em for LEO and stuff. Was like 400.00ish?
i was reloading with mine making loud ass bird bombs when they kinda quit selling them on exoticammo. I shot a lot of thunder rain then started loading up some flares and pyro. The long aluminum hulls are for smoke and stuff but I haven’t tried my hand at making smoke powder yet.
still hunting for some Oc/CS gas but I’ve been slacking on gun broker need to check.

the thunder rain are the cheapest but if you can find some good bird bombs I swear they’re stupid loud. Sound like a smaller HEDP boom, got the nice *CRACK* BOOM of it lol
nice nice, how hard is it to make reloads for these boys? I've never reloaded anything, more of a plug and play fella

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
nice nice, how hard is it to make reloads for these boys? I've never reloaded anything, more of a plug and play fella
It’s sketch I won’t lie. You’re straight pressing shotgun primers and pouring black FFFG black powder into machined hulls and cutting fuse wire and setting it inside of cardboard payloads you’ve hot glued together full of more black powder and whatever other concoctions you’ve stuffed in there lol. It’s more comfortable shooting factory loads but it’s cool too. When you buy the reloading stuff like hulls and payload cups and bushings you can download the reloading manual for free.

It shows you how to make everything but your tube has to be registered as a Destructive Device before you can possess any load that Is used to shoot at a person, like BBs or fletches or Hornets nests etc

15654C20-308C-4F6D-A7EC-35B56294D7DD.gif

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s sketch I won’t lie. You’re straight pressing shotgun primers and pouring black FFFG black powder into machined hulls and cutting fuse wire and setting it inside of cardboard payloads you’ve hot glued together full of more black powder and whatever other concoctions you’ve stuffed in there lol. It’s more comfortable shooting factory loads but it’s cool too. When you buy the reloading stuff like hulls and payload cups and bushings you can download the reloading manual for free.

It shows you how to make everything but your tube has to be registered as a Destructive Device before you can possess any load that Is used to shoot at a person, like BBs or fletches or Hornets nests etc

View attachment 59514
I am a destructive device.