• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Hey guys, new here. Was directed to this topic/thread for assistance.

I'm trying to trade one or possibly 2 rifles for an AK Underfolder. Got a Century c308 & a 24" Varmint AR (Model 1 Sales upper/Essential Arms A2 lower). Both are good shooters.

I didn't think it would be this difficult to find one. Have had one seller not respond after I thought a deal was made and have had every other thing besides an under/sidefolder offered to me.

Anybody that's got one and is interested it's up in the classified. I'm in Southeast GA. Blackshear/Waycross area.
Welcome my friend. Might have to give it some time but no AK slips past us in the market without us sharing it on here. If a UF pops up we’ll post it and hopefully help you find something eventually. There’s was an AK63DS getting passed around here a week before you came in

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Welcome my friend. Might have to give it some time but no AK slips past us in the market without us sharing it on here. If a UF pops up we’ll post it and hopefully help you find something eventually. There’s was an AK63DS getting passed around here a week before you came in
He’s in my boat. Location.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Ole girl needs a forever home

And a $50 lower price rofl

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Everyone has had my AK63DS by now lol