• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Anyone know anything about that revolver?
Looks like an older Dan Wesson 15. They were often sold as a pistol pack with 2.5", 4", 6" & 8" barrels. He obviously doesn't have other barrels so this could have been sold as a single barrel length model. They were always solid guns in my experience. Not sure what the value would be on a shooter grade like this.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Looks like an older Dan Wesson 15. They were often sold as a pistol pack with 2.5", 4", 6" & 8" barrels. He obviously doesn't have other barrels so this could have been sold as a single barrel length model. They were always solid guns in my experience. Not sure what the value would be on a shooter grade like this.
That’s where I’m at. I tried some google searches but not a lot came up, and there was A LOT of models.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Been there, done that. Twice. Both times did nasal septum fix, 2nd time was the charm - along with tonsils and sleep apnea surgery.

It sucked, but I had a great surgeon the 2nd time - saved my life. And improved my singing voice!

I had that apnea surgery done last year. Things are better but I ain't real happy about all of it. I think the surgeon should have done better but also the rest of what I need is considered to be cosmetic. Bullshit. Since when is a deviated septum cosmetic.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You gentlemen have a good day. My wife's conditions played hell with our night. Just noe getting to bed since yesterday morning. Try to get a few hours sleep before hitting the phones to shake money from insurance companies. I am blessed to be able to work from home for a man who understands our situation. Hope everyone has a great day and let the important people in your life know that you love them.