Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk

Got this today from the emails we sent

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting me about the ATF determination for the Honey Badger Pistol. It is an honor to serve the people of Georgia in the United States Senate, and I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.

On August 3, 2020, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) notified Q, LLC. that its Honey Badger Pistol with a stabilizing brace is subject to additional regulations under the National Firearms Act. I disagree with ATF’s decision on this matter. Millions of stabilizing braces are currently owned by lawful gun owners across our nation and in Georgia. This arbitrary decision made by unelected bureaucrats is a departure from the previous stance the ATF itself has held since 2012.

In response, President Donald Trump suspended the ATF order for 60 days as the White House reviews the decision to ensure it will not interfere with the ability of law-abiding citizens to exercise their constitutional right to “keep and bear arms.” I sent a letter to the Department of Justice urging Attorney General Barr to remedy this issue. I stand with President Trump, and as a strong advocate for the Second Amendment, I will continue to closely monitor this situation.

Thank you again for contacting me. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your comments and opinions are a vital source of information to assist me in carrying out my duties as your U.S. Senator from Georgia. Please visit my website at www.loeffler.senate.gov, where you can sign up for my newsletter updates and learn more about my work in Congress on your behalf. To stay up to date on my work in Georgia and Washington, please follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Sincerely,
KellyLoefflerSigBlueSmall.png

Senator Kelly Loeffler
Got the same email today. At least we're letting them know we're paying attention.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack