• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
It goes a little like this...

All soda sales have been in steady decline over the last 10 or so years. That health kick, yo'!

Can suppliers reacting to the decline in sales either didn't add additional capacity or removed capacity based on demand and projected demand.

Covid hits and everyone wants comfort food which includes soda and beer. And folks are eating at home, not eating out.

Big run on aluminum cans and the industry can't react quick enough.

Hence the soda and beer producers being put on allocation for aluminum cans.

Thus endeth the lesson.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Grunk

Got this today from the emails we sent

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting me about the ATF determination for the Honey Badger Pistol. It is an honor to serve the people of Georgia in the United States Senate, and I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.

On August 3, 2020, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) notified Q, LLC. that its Honey Badger Pistol with a stabilizing brace is subject to additional regulations under the National Firearms Act. I disagree with ATF’s decision on this matter. Millions of stabilizing braces are currently owned by lawful gun owners across our nation and in Georgia. This arbitrary decision made by unelected bureaucrats is a departure from the previous stance the ATF itself has held since 2012.

In response, President Donald Trump suspended the ATF order for 60 days as the White House reviews the decision to ensure it will not interfere with the ability of law-abiding citizens to exercise their constitutional right to “keep and bear arms.” I sent a letter to the Department of Justice urging Attorney General Barr to remedy this issue. I stand with President Trump, and as a strong advocate for the Second Amendment, I will continue to closely monitor this situation.

Thank you again for contacting me. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your comments and opinions are a vital source of information to assist me in carrying out my duties as your U.S. Senator from Georgia. Please visit my website at www.loeffler.senate.gov, where you can sign up for my newsletter updates and learn more about my work in Congress on your behalf. To stay up to date on my work in Georgia and Washington, please follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Sincerely,
KellyLoefflerSigBlueSmall.png

Senator Kelly Loeffler

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Or safety switches. Or OPC (operator presence controller).... oh wait, that shit is already here. Stupid.

Edit- Not calling you stupid, btw.
To be fair there are a lot of stupid people that test the system and the liabilities through ignorance. But hey there‘s always a lawyer that will represent them and sue and gain from that ignorance.
Of course that leads to stupid laws.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
@Grunk

Got this today from the emails we sent

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for contacting me about the ATF determination for the Honey Badger Pistol. It is an honor to serve the people of Georgia in the United States Senate, and I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.

On August 3, 2020, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) notified Q, LLC. that its Honey Badger Pistol with a stabilizing brace is subject to additional regulations under the National Firearms Act. I disagree with ATF’s decision on this matter. Millions of stabilizing braces are currently owned by lawful gun owners across our nation and in Georgia. This arbitrary decision made by unelected bureaucrats is a departure from the previous stance the ATF itself has held since 2012.

In response, President Donald Trump suspended the ATF order for 60 days as the White House reviews the decision to ensure it will not interfere with the ability of law-abiding citizens to exercise their constitutional right to “keep and bear arms.” I sent a letter to the Department of Justice urging Attorney General Barr to remedy this issue. I stand with President Trump, and as a strong advocate for the Second Amendment, I will continue to closely monitor this situation.

Thank you again for contacting me. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your comments and opinions are a vital source of information to assist me in carrying out my duties as your U.S. Senator from Georgia. Please visit my website at www.loeffler.senate.gov, where you can sign up for my newsletter updates and learn more about my work in Congress on your behalf. To stay up to date on my work in Georgia and Washington, please follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Sincerely,
KellyLoefflerSigBlueSmall.png

Senator Kelly Loeffler

Kind of side tracking but what is everyone's thoughts on Kelly Loeffler? Finding it hard to know what is fact or fiction with the slander campaigns going back and forth between her and Doug Collins?