Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Hey guys. Let me get your opinion. I do not own a brace but all this Butt Fuckery with Q has got me in that good ole fashion panic buy mode. As I don’t own a brace. Should I go buy 2 SBA3 braces right now? Saw some for 130 each is that a good price?

I paid $113 for mine plus tax last week.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Hey guys. Let me get your opinion. I do not own a brace but all this Butt Fuckery with Q has got me in that good ole fashion panic buy mode. As I don’t own a brace. Should I go buy 2 SBA3 braces right now? Saw some for 130 each is that a good price?
Did anyone who panic bought bump stocks win?

The answer is no, spend the money SBRing anything you want short

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Rifles have been short since they started chopping down muskets in the beginning. The rifle caliber “pistol” is a statist abomination
Take the Government overreach organization ATF out and a rifle is one you can shoulder and pistol is one you hold in one hand regardless of barrel length.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But seriously @AC-130 Above i wouldn’t take the ATFs opinion on the brace Q put on the honey badger as a real fear for all pistol braces. I mean sure anything is possible and maybe someday in the future not too too far away they’ll make a big opinion ruling on them again but what you’ve seen recently is strictly related to Q and how they went about selling/marketing the honey badger with the proprietary brace and whatever happened with them not submitting prototypes to the ATF when the ATF wanted them to

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
But seriously @AC-130 Above i wouldn’t take the ATFs opinion on the brace Q put on the honey badger as a real fear for all pistol braces. I mean sure anything is possible and maybe someday in the future not too too far away they’ll make a big opinion ruling on them again but what you’ve seen recently is strictly related to Q and how they went about selling/marketing the honey badger with the proprietary brace and whatever happened with them not submitting prototypes to the ATF when the ATF wanted them to

If I had the brace before I SBR'd mine, I wouldn't have efiled. IF they outlaw braces, I'm out $120 if I want to stay legal so that's not a huge loss money-wise.

But I just might be an outlaw.

Hypothetically.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Part of the problem is ATF refuses to do determination letters for parts or accessories. They will only evaluate complete firearms for NFA compliance. That's why the binary triggers I sell don't have a ATF letter.