Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
No one ever talks about Bushmasters anymore. I know the quality has deminished after the change in ownership, but what manufacturer would you guys compare the older Windhams too? Colt? I like bushmaster I got 3 of em.
Thinking about if I was too Form 1 a AR, why not use a bushy that I already got?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
No one ever talks about Bushmasters anymore. I know the quality has deminished after the change in ownership, but what manufacturer would you guys compare the older Windhams too? Colt? I like bushmaster I got 3 of em.
Thinking about if I was too Form 1 a AR, why not use a bushy that I already got?
Any of the Windhams are OK by me.
I have 2 old Bushmasters and never had a single issue out of them and they are the old Windhams.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I like bushmasters have had several back in the day all nice rifles.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Put one of these on tonight for the warden to mount to. Surefires Close Tine flash hider/Warcomp. It’s a badass muzzle device for sure. Kind of a PITA to mount and time but honestly not that bad. Had to grind down a 3/4” crow foot wrench to fit the flats but that went really well too. Good to go and will work nice with a RC-2 suppressor

View attachment 102695
Standard on Supwr Duty rifles. I like it.