Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
Makes a lot of sense - I get to keep working towards vesting in my benefits and I'm not on contract anymore, so being made permanent means I don't have a clock ticking against me. Just gonna keep my head down and work hard.

Same theory for me why joining government. Sure, I made more $$$ in the private sector but it was volatile and you never know when someone up top decides it's time to clean house and reorg. Crazy. Good deal bud I know you'll flourish.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Ugh... Iunno. If I haaaad to choose it'd be KAC, then AUG, then second FAL
I was going to look closely at that also...the wood matches each other though. I wanted to see if the gas tube was serialized and matched. Nothing just stands out to me to indicate that it's not all original, but some of that is just my gut feeling. But I'm hesitant to jump for sure. I do think it's worth the price, but I don't want it if it's not 100 percent legit.
Simple solution: buy it. If it ain’t exactly right, sell it to @Mr. Goodbar

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Rolling in, good day.

Some range time this morning with the wife, then we did all the leaves in the yard. Was a season's worth today. Felt old and out of shape.

Wife has a 590a1 in her corner of the bedroom. There's a saiga in the safe.

Those Geissele rifles look really nice. But the absolute last thing I need is another ar.

Got my scope, went with the Steiner.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Rolling in, good day.

Some range time this morning with the wife, then we did all the leaves in the yard. Was a season's worth today. Felt old and out of shape.

Wife has a 590a1 in her corner of the bedroom. There's a saiga in the safe.

Those Geissele rifles look really nice. But the absolute last thing I need is another ar.

Got my scope, went with the Steiner.
Good choice

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I went to a get-together of old friends today, they told me we’d be doing clay pigeons so I set up the longer barrel. Couldn’t hit shit with it - partly because the peep rear sight gets in the way, and partly because I so rarely shoot at clays.
But I did bring my tack-driver 10/22 and steel target. Set it out at 150yds and was ringing steel as fast as I could pull the trigger - and it’s a fast trigger (the BX). I had at least a dozen people try it out, and was able to get all of them to hit that little 8x12 target.
Really cool thing was that it’s so quiet - even with standard velocity .22lr - that we didn’t even need hearing protection. No can, either. Truly weird.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I went to a get-together of old friends today, they told me we’d be doing clay pigeons so I set up the longer barrel. Couldn’t hit shit with it - partly because the peep rear sight gets in the way, and partly because I so rarely shoot at clays.
But I did bring my tack-driver 10/22 and steel target. Set it out at 150yds and was ringing steel as fast as I could pull the trigger - and it’s a fast trigger (the BX). I had at least a dozen people try it out, and was able to get all of them to hit that little 8x12 target.
Really cool thing was that it’s so quiet - even with standard velocity .22lr - that we didn’t even need hearing protection. No can, either. Truly weird.
Vaguely related, but the CZ 45X military trainers are silencer quiet with those long ass barrels. I could shoot it In my suburban subdivision backyard and the neighbors would think I'm shooting an airsoft gun

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
if I sold the AMD, Canik TP-9 SF Elite, PMR-30, and my base model PSA 16” mid length I’d be close to Galil Ace monies.
Pmr30 never did anything for me, PSA can be bought cheap whenever, not a canik fan, but I’ve heard great things.
The amd is ugly. Sounds like you should get a galil ace lmao