Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Only 1 shotty - an old Mossberg 500 police model.

We had to rent this lovely Browning this morning...

View attachment 59084 View attachment 59085

And it shows trying to shoot clays. It's a lot of fun but I suck at it...

I remember one time I went shooting clays some idiot kept limp wristing the damn thing. He claimed sabatoge and a defective rental gun but his buddies wouldn't buy it. They also never let him live it down.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
What's up Trip? Yeah been crazy bud. Hope to get to the range today for a bit. Nice day out so far. How have you been bud? Did you ever get that gig you were interviewing for?
Yo man - it's real nice out, last nice day for a while I think. Interview didn't go great and I think it would have been a poor fit anyways. Ended up changing my role internally in the meantime, so got some new work to look forward to

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Went back to look at the SKS today but I had to look from behind the counter since they were busy. The slot in the stock for the blade bayonet is definitely factory but the sling mount is on the bottom instead of on the side. Not sure what gives. I'm intrigued, just curious what the story is.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Went back to look at the SKS today but I had to look from behind the counter since they were busy. The slot in the stock for the blade bayonet is definitely factory but the sling mount is on the bottom instead of on the side. Not sure what gives. I'm intrigued, just curious what the story is.
Buy my paratrooper already

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Does the gas tube cover match the stock? If it's the Sino-Soviet variety, the catalpa wood stocks were pretty soft and it might have been replaced later on down the line. Could have been more recently or a while ago, no way to tell.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Does the gas tube cover match the stock? If it's the Sino-Soviet variety, the catalpa wood stocks were pretty soft and it might have been replaced later on down the line. Could have been more recently or a while ago, no way to tell.

I was going to look closely at that also...the wood matches each other though. I wanted to see if the gas tube was serialized and matched. Nothing just stands out to me to indicate that it's not all original, but some of that is just my gut feeling. But I'm hesitant to jump for sure. I do think it's worth the price, but I don't want it if it's not 100 percent legit.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I was going to look closely at that also...the wood matches each other though. I wanted to see if the gas tube was serialized and matched. Nothing just stands out to me to indicate that it's not all original, but some of that is just my gut feeling. But I'm hesitant to jump for sure. I do think it's worth the price, but I don't want it if it's not 100 percent legit.
I don't think the gas tubes are serialized. Gotta go with your gut.