• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
No. IWI does not sell rear trunnion separatly, I called and asked. There is company making a replacement rear trunnion with a 1913 rail, so you can attacch any brace you want.
Yep I’d have to get the braces version then. I don’t mind that side folding OEM brace at allll

I’m not opposed to a 16” variant either but I’m dead set on 7.62x39

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yep I’d have to get the braces version then. I don’t mind that side folding OEM brace at allll

I’m not opposed to a 16” variant either but I’m dead set on 7.62x39
Factory brace is OK, not great. Brace turns on the tube, it is not fixed.
I was going to cannibalize the CNC Galil style brace and use the rear part. It should work.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Vaguely related, but the CZ 45X military trainers are silencer quiet with those long ass barrels. I could shoot it In my suburban subdivision backyard and the neighbors would think I'm shooting an airsoft gun
Yeah, when I use the CCI Quiet ammo it’s quieter than my pellet rifle. 18” Green Mountain bull barrel, no thread. Gonna swap it out when my can stamp is approved. Got a 16” stainless threaded fluted bull barrel waiting in the gun closet.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Last time I used the 1913 rear mounted rail with a dog leg brace it was shaky as hell. A lot of side to side and up and down movement. It had an Allen key on the brace portion that mounts to the rear rail to try and eliminate that but still wobbly. Is that normal case or just the one I messed with?

Was on a PTR MP5k clone, not reverse-stretch true PK.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Factory brace is OK, not great. Brace turns on the tube, it is not fixed.
I was going to cannibalize the CNC Galil style brace and use the rear part. It should work.
Does it take standard sized AR buffers? Screw into the Galil brace hinge? If so I’d just swap out for an SBA3/4 adjustable brace and would help on SBR in the future no?