• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Airborne handle on sale.

Marketing bullshit: "A taller fence at the rear of the ACH aids in redirecting gas blow back when shooting with short barreled and suppressed weapon systems."

Yeah, right. They don't say it FIXES the problem (doubt it), it merely "AIDS". I've had excellent results with my cheapo $12-$15 ambi-CH from no-name land, and the Latchless one with gas redirect, also probably in the same price range. I'd go with the latchless again in a hearbeat.

Mine looks just like the Strike Industries - without any names or logos...I'm looking for a source...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Marketing bullshit: "A taller fence at the rear of the ACH aids in redirecting gas blow back when shooting with short barreled and suppressed weapon systems."

Yeah, right. They don't say it FIXES the problem (doubt it), it merely "AIDS". I've had excellent results with my cheapo $12-$15 ambi-CH from no-name land, and the Latchless one with gas redirect, also probably in the same price range. I'd go with the latchless again in a hearbeat.

Mine looks just like the Strike Industries - without any names or logos...I'm looking for a source...

So how was YOUR experience with the Airborne CH?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

LOL! Imagine thinking that a knockoff Strike Industries is better than a real Geissele. :pound:

:behindsofa:

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

Shooting suppressed?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Shooting suppressed?
Can I borrow yours? Mine's still in "jail", but I 've shot suppressed before and smelled gas with and without can on ARs...but my setup I smell no gas at all...leads me to believe it'll be pretty good.
If not, I'll happily recant.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Ok, get the Geissele...I buy their triggers, just not the rest of the expensive bullshit. YMMV.

There's a reason that their stuff is "expensive." I've never owned or handled anything Geissele that didn't ooze quality. They don't need to put out a bunch of "marketing bullshit" their stuff is gonna sell regardless because they put a ton of time and money into R&D. If they say that their products do something, you can bet that they do it, and they do it very well.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
There's a reason that their stuff is "expensive." I've never owned or handled anything Geissele that didn't ooze quality. They don't need to put out a bunch of "marketing bullshit" their stuff is gonna sell regardless because they put a ton of time and money into R&D. If they say that their products do something, you can bet that they do it, and they do it very well.
Cool. It's your money. I know how much of MY money I want to devote to something as trivial as a CH.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Who said anything about smelling gas, helps with blowback
The gas smell is a symptom of the problem of an overgassed rifle. At the CH it can be gun oil and carbon fouling sprayed in your face, or an eye-stinging cloud of vapor. This is the purpose of the gas redirect, and the "taller fence". Blocks that shit and sends it elsewhere.
Of course, if you have a properly gassed rifle, you shouldn't have these issues...

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
BCM Gunfighter

Got one of those (Long latch that I ground down to Med size before they were available) on my first build. Good CH, but more than I'll likely spend again - except on .308 handles - those damned things aren't cheap no matter what.