• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What craziness? Tell us.
Have you gotten so drunk you fucked a nasty fat bitch? Gotten in a fight? Destroyed something?
Have you ever driven so drunk that you had to close one eye so you can see straight? I have. Not proud of it, but hey luckily I didn’t cause any accidents.

Lol! Most of the crazy shit happened after I left because I knew shit was going down. Like the time a gangbanger mistook me for someone he didn't like. I left. Him and his cronies beat the fuck out of one of my friends who was just tripping on acid. Sent him to the ER since they decided to use brass knuckles.

Or the time i knew cocaine was coming, and these 2 hogs were freaking out about it. After I left, my friend got high with them and had a 3 some with them. And bragged to me about it. Well later that night his other buddy stole a Ruger P90 I sold him and kidnapped his ex GF with it. I had to go to the PD with him to get it back bc i had the SN for the gun since i bought it new.

Just stupid shit like that. I drove drunk at 15 because I was the most sober of all of us. But I never drove drunk again. Later on we wound up at a guy's apt. Anyone in Macon remember Flaming Sally's? Guy named Carlton owned it, we wound up at his place, he's like a 60 year old gay dude, hitting on me, I’ve sobered up and my other 2 friends are trashed. So is Carlton. When Carlton drove us back home, down I75, it was so foggy I couldn't see out the windshield. Carlton had a Cadillac Allante. So Devin is basically in the trunk, Pat is by the door, and I'm half in his lap and in the seat. I thought that was the night I was going to die on the way home for sure or go to jail.

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Most of the drunk shit was harmless fun. Drunk naked Frisbee in the FRONT yard at midnight is always a good time. Make sure to wave at the neighbors when you leave in the morning lol

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
... and no more princess parking for me. Apparently they put notes on windshields late last week that told people to quit parking by the building. Open reserve parking... I put more emphasis on "open" than "reserve".

Now I'm parking in BFE with thre rest of the commoners.

Lmfao! I told ya!

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
How pounds of Nitrous Gas, does it take to knock you out? Not balloons, pounds....
but seriously any one need 7n6? Grabbing a tin tomorrow and there’s a second available
Whippets? Gay and weak. (Tried them, maybe not enough to feel it?)
I met up with some friends in South Dakota somewhere east of Rapid City back in 02, got drunk and did some shooting with our cool as fuck glocks back then (yeah, lame) shot at mule deer, jackrabbits, groundhogs, etc and some buffalo that were way too far to hit, then found some buffalo shit patties that happened to have shrooms in them. Well, couldn’t pass up that opportunity, we ate them all, probably a few ounces for 4 people which apparently was a lot.
Drove around offroad for a while, total blur and paranoia, somehow got to a reservation and the natives there said to leave or they would call the cops. Started freaking out, we had no signal on our phones, drunk and high. Left and drove aimlessly off road, got a flat tire on the truck, drove it that way since no other option, almost ran out of fuel before somehow getting to I-90 early the next morning. Drove along a fence line for miles until there was an opening and a road that led to an exit.
Depressing and scary. Tired as fuck next day

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Whippets? Gay and weak. (Tried them, maybe not enough to feel it?)
I met up with some friends in South Dakota somewhere east of Rapid City back in 02, got drunk and did some shooting with our cool as fuck glocks back then (yeah, lame) shot at mule deer, jackrabbits, groundhogs, etc and some buffalo that were way too far to hit, then found some buffalo shit patties that happened to have shrooms in them. Well, couldn’t pass up that opportunity, we ate them all, probably a few ounces for 4 people which apparently was a lot.
Drove around offroad for a while, total blur and paranoia, somehow got to a reservation and the natives there said to leave or they would call the cops. Started freaking out, we had no signal on our phones, drunk and high. Left and drove aimlessly off road, got a flat tire on the truck, drove it that way since no other option, almost ran out of fuel before somehow getting to I-90 early the next morning. Drove along a fence line for miles until there was an opening and a road that led to an exit.
Depressing and scary. Tired as fuck next day

not whippets. You know, the laughing gas from the dentist? I’m talking about a 20 pound tank of it. Not a fucking whip cream charger....JFC... buffalo cow patties??? Lotta water weight in those 4 oz...How about raw LSD crystal? Not a “hit“ a on paper... i can’t even begin to tell stories...cuz I’ve only read about em:cool: