• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don’t think Stang ventured into the craziness in his late teens/early 20s

All my craziness was alcohol induced...but there was drugs at a lot of the parties I went to and I saw a lot of crazy shit. Most of the really bad stuff happened after I left bc i was smart enough to leave. I've personally never done any illegal drugs though.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I got damn near bathtub wasted when I was partying at some club in Deep Ellum. When I couldn't make it up the stairs where my date was, unfortunately I was in the corner of the club where the trannys and cross dressers were. She came downstairs, saw me and then promptly dragged me out the club and down the street to the car. Hell I had no idea her ex was a full blown alcoholic and man that lit her fuse! I kept stopping to throw up and she was steadily dragging me...

I had her pull over on the way home so I could throw up again, her and her friend were doing their damndest to get me back in the car bc there was a guy with a 4x4 trying to break down the door to the gas station we were at. I remember puking my brains out and watching him and not even giving a damn lol...

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
All my craziness was alcohol induced...but there was drugs at a lot of the parties I went to and I saw a lot of crazy shit. Most of the really bad stuff happened after I left bc i was smart enough to leave. I've personally never done any illegal drugs though.
What craziness? Tell us.
Have you gotten so drunk you fucked a nasty fat bitch? Gotten in a fight? Destroyed something?
Have you ever driven so drunk that you had to close one eye so you can see straight? I have. Not proud of it, but hey luckily I didn’t cause any accidents.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I got damn near bathtub wasted when I was partying at some club in Deep Ellum. When I couldn't make it up the stairs where my date was, unfortunately I was in the corner of the club where the trannys and cross dressers were. She came downstairs, saw me and then promptly dragged me out the club and down the street to the car. Hell I had no idea her ex was a full blown alcoholic and man that lit her fuse! I kept stopping to throw up and she was steadily dragging me...

I had her pull over on the way home so I could throw up against, her and her friend were doing their damndest to get me back in the car bc there was a guy with a 4x4 trying to break down the door to the gas station we were at. I remember puking my brains out and watching him and not even giving a damn lol...

Stang, why do you drink? Why do you do the things you do?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Y’all want to talk about consuming psychedelics and disassociatIves ? At the same time? Any thing else is child’s play
Y’all want to talk about consuming psychedelics and disassociatIves ? At the same time? Any thing else is child’s play
I wore 3d glasses once