• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Were you in a club in Dallas tripping on X when you 1st heard this song.. Asking for a friend
Not that exciting, I got the tape from my uncle (he said he saw them live in Chicago in 84/85 or so)
I didn’t go to Dallas until early 90s and many times after. Before then it was all San Francisco, Chicago, NY, and Miami. Grew up around a lot of partying and stuff. Tried coke first time when I was a high school junior at 15 (skipped 2 grades, was smart, but got lured into drugs and pussy)
First time I did X was around 95 with a friends sister and remember sucking on her arm and shoulder while fingering her in a club. Weird shit man. Many stories

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Not that exciting, I got the tape from my uncle (he said he saw them live in Chicago in 84/85 or so)
I didn’t go to Dallas until early 90s and many times after. Before then it was all San Francisco, Chicago, NY, and Miami. Grew up around a lot of partying and stuff. Tried coke first time when I was a high school junior at 15 (skipped 2 grades, was smart, but got lured into drugs and pussy)
First time I did X was around 95 with a friends sister and remember sucking on her arm and shoulder while fingering her in a club. Weird shit man. Many stories
I had a boxer talk to me on X

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I had a boxer talk to me on X
I never had extreme hallucinations on X.
On LSD though, it was crazy. First time I did that was 97 and I was also drunk, got it off some kids I bought alcohol for when we stopped for gas. Was with a coworker driving to Charlotte, fuck it let’s do it. Didn’t know much about it. 30min later, nothing, we got pissed and thought that we got played. Another 15-20min, getting dark out and lights were moving much faster than we were passing them, 70mph felt like 120, stopped to take a piss on the side of 85, finished and I take off running at full speed like a lunatic alongside 85 as fast as I could run, coworker said I ran about 2miles (never did that since high school) and he drive alongside trying to convinceme to get back in the car.
Finally he convinces me to get back in the car.
Get to Charlotte to hotel room, start doing mad push-ups and sit-ups like a crazy ass for a good 30min maybe more. Then go to a nearby restaurant and I try to start a fight with any male and make moves on any attractive female. Cops called, I haul ass back to the hotel on foot at full speed. Get away luckily.
Finally crash.
Next afternoon when I wake up, coworker and I miss the appointment we had and the contract we went there for initially was delayed for about 2 weeks. Made fools of ourselves.
That was that.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I never had extreme hallucinations on X.
On LSD though, it was crazy. First time I did that was 97 and I was also drunk, got it off some kids I bought alcohol for when we stopped for gas. Was with a coworker driving to Charlotte, fuck it let’s do it. Didn’t know much about it. 30min later, nothing, we got pissed and thought that we got played. Another 15-20min, getting dark out and lights were moving much faster than we were passing them, 70mph felt like 120, stopped to take a piss on the side of 85, finished and I take off running at full speed like a lunatic alongside 85 as fast as I could run, coworker said I ran about 2miles (never did that since high school) and he drive alongside trying to convinceme to get back in the car.
Finally he convinces me to get back in the car.
Get to Charlotte to hotel room, start doing mad push-ups and sit-ups like a crazy ass for a good 30min maybe more. Then go to a nearby restaurant and I try to start a fight with any male and make moves on any attractive female. Cops called, I haul ass back to the hotel on foot at full speed. Get away luckily.
Finally crash.
Next afternoon when I wake up, coworker and I miss the appointment we had and the contract we went there for initially was delayed for about 2 weeks. Made fools of ourselves.
That was that.
tldr..lol