• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I bought mine for $900 on ODT with 247k now has 249k never had a issue with it. Everything works. Gotta warm up though. But after that it’s fine. Timing chain guide rattles but that’s it.
@I.D.-ten-T i like that bumper.

Here's what it looked like when I bought it: IMG_5239.JPG IMG_5240.JPG IMG_5241.JPG IMG_5245.JPG IMG_5249.JPG

I changed out the body panels and bumper myself, re-did some wiring, fixed the transmission (needed a new vehicle speed sensor on the back of the transfer case), and then handed it over to a series of fucking butchers who have wasted a ton of my money and failed to fix the exhaust system. One of them came close to decent, and also did the rear axle seal (twice), but I've lost faith in them now, too.
It looks cool, but it's been a fucking headache.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Do you have a 10.5? IIRC you just had a 7.5...

I know - PHRASING

Yeah, I solved my overgassing at the beginning. Bought a BHT reduced gas port for the gas block, tuned for 50/50 suppressor use. Also drilled my CH to release gas out the side - a cheap "gas-buster". I might've gone with that upper for the .300 if it doesn't work once I get my can, but if it's not rated for that, then I guess I'm out. I like finding cheap solutions to problems that other folks throw big money at.

I didn’t want to build one shorter than 11.5 just my preference for a carbine set up.
By using BHT that’s a great solution and custom ch is really cool idea.
with the WAR upper I think supers would cycle but subs may not even with a can but you can try I guess. That’s how I usually go about it ... tell me no and I’ll try to find a way if possible to re engineer something to work. LoL

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Oh BTW this is the beater. 99 explorer 4x4 for the boogaloo BABY!!! View attachment 59020

Always loved those 2nd gen 2dr Exploders. They look badass lifted too. I like those and then the 2nd gen Sport Trac's. My dad's best friend used to have one that looked almost exactly like this one...

Screenshot_20191129-174651_Samsung Internet.jpg

I tried to buy it off of him but he wouldn't sell it to me. Then he gave it to his daughter when she got her Cherokee repoed and her meth headed husband wrecked it running from the popo.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Where's the Complaint Dept around here? @Grunk

McDonalds decided to make their fries all vegan and now they suck. They USED to have the BEST fries in the business. Same with their apple pies when they used to be FRIED, instead of this baked cardboard BS. WTF, I don't come to MCD bc I'm trying to eat healthy. *arms crossed* *pout*

At least their Big Mac still kicks ass, oh well, they'll probably fuck it up next year...
Gotta give you this one. man. it's a legit, full-on BITCH! Mickey D's offering "healthy" is like dese folks we all know:
1575068142134.png

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Always loved those 2nd gen 2dr Exploders. They look badass lifted too. I like those and then the 2nd gen Sport Trac's. My dad's best friend used to have one that looked almost exactly like this one...

View attachment 59040

I tried to buy it off of him but he wouldn't sell it to me. Then he gave it to his daughter when she got her Cherokee repoed and her meth headed husband wrecked it running from the popo.
My step dad has a 05 sport trac. 146k on it runs smooth as hell! We’ve had it since 06 bought it new