• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I hope, as we keep pulling military out of ME, Incirlik AFB and supply routes thru Turkey will be unneeded and we can finally cut Turkey off.
Turkey is a parasite of Europe and Russia.
They offer nothing of substance. Their gateway is Bulgaria and that needs to stop. Hundreds of years overdue.
Greece should deal with Russia to annihilate those fuckers. NATO faggots not needed

Last edited:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Thanks for all the kind words regarding my wife's soap!

@T_Max scored 6 bars today.

One of my sons is all over the news regarding Armenia and such. He says it's like the start of WWI all over again. And he's only 16...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
NATO should kick Turkey out and fortify Greece and Bulgaria borders ala South Korean no man zone. Let Turkey burn.

I couldnt agree more.

Any tactical advantage we have by having nukes in Turkey, could easily be replicated by putting them in Kurdistan. The Kurds have been a proven ally of the West for decades.

I hope, as we keep pulling military out of ME, Incirlik AFB and supply routes thru Turkey will be unneeded and we can finally cut Turkey off.

Put nukes in Poland, Czech republic, Hungary, Baltic republics. Nukes in Turkey are a vestige of Cold war and a non-existent Warsaw pact.

I agree completely with you guys on this. Since the end of the Cold War, the US has completely missed the boat on making strong allies of any of the former Warsaw Pact nations. If done outside of NATO (my preference) much of European diplomatic & economic plans would have to be reconfigured. The same in the Middle East. Trump's UAE/Israel pact is a beginning & a strong alliance with the Kurds would force Middle East nations to rethink things.

Pulling troops out of the Middle East & Germany, demanding NATO members pay their obligations, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem were going to cause the world to collapse according the Foreign Policy establishment & journalistic wonks. It didn't. They also said deals in the Middle East were impossible without "resolving" the Palestinian issue. IMO, it's been clearly demonstrated that this is not the case.

Way past time to rethink & redo our alliances.