• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well since Turkey still refuses to acknowledge Armenian genocide....you can guess what side of the conflict they will be on.....and the end result
You're absolutely right, @Rabbit2047. I had hoped that Erdogan was busy enough consolidating power in Turkey, going after the Kurds & arguing with the EU that he'd stay out of any other conflicts, but NO! Power-hungry fucker.

Fighting is still going on for a 2nd day & it appears @Jeddak's prediction of calls for NATO involvement have already begun.

Couple this with the continued shooting incidents on the Sino-Indian border & things could get real nasty, real fast while all the politicians here is America are playing fucking reindeer games around the election. :mad2:

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I quit cold turkey 8 yrs ago after 40 years best move I ever made health wise . I put $5.00 per day in a pickle jar you wont believe how fast that adds up . Bought myself an M1A national match with the money
That’s called discipline.
Years ago I tried to borrow $10k from a friend that quit smoking 15 years prior. He should have had it since he was saving all that money. But no, he didn’t, it’s easy to spend money on other stuff.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I bought 2 just to have them
I have 4 or 5 milled recoil guides with springs and a couple of AKM guides with springs. Slowly changing my shooting AKs to telescoping milled guides.

You're absolutely right, @Rabbit2047. I had hoped that Erdogan was busy enough consolidating power in Turkey, going after the Kurds & arguing with the EU that he'd stay out of any other conflicts, but NO! Power-hungry fucker.

Fighting is still going on for a 2nd day & it appears @Jeddak's prediction of calls for NATO involvement have already begun.

Couple this with the continued shooting incidents on the Sino-Indian border & things could get real nasty, real fast while all the politicians here is America are playing fucking reindeer games around the election. :mad2:

NATO should kick Turkey out and fortify Greece and Bulgaria borders ala South Korean no man zone. Let Turkey burn.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I have 4 or 5 milled recoil guides with springs and a couple of AKM guides with springs. Slowly changing my shooting AKs to telescoping milled guides.

NATO should kick Turkey out and fortify Greece and Bulgaria borders ala South Korean no man zone. Let Turkey burn.
I couldnt agree more.

Any tactical advantage we have by having nukes in Turkey, could easily be replicated by putting them in Kurdistan. The Kurds have been a proven ally of the West for decades.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I couldnt agree more.

Any tactical advantage we have by having nukes in Turkey, could easily be replicated by putting them in Kurdistan. The Kurds have been a proven ally of the West for decades.
Put nukes in Poland, Czech republic, Hungary, Baltic republics. Nukes in Turkey are a vestige of Cold war and a non-existent Warsaw pact.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I couldnt agree more.

I hope, as we keep pulling military out of ME, Incirlik AFB and supply routes thru Turkey will be unneeded and we can finally cut Turkey off.