Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Treating myself to the good stuff. Used @Hayata 's wife's soaps for over a month, ran out and used some store bought shit. Felt like my skin was made of sandpaper after my first shower with the store bought crap.

If you are still rocking the Ivory or Irish Spring you should really give her stuff a try. Not only do they feel better, they smell way better than store bought.

Get the Rosemary Mint and start smelling good while you oper8!

https://www.johnscreeksoap.com/about

PS this is the only soap that gets the smell of chicken shit off of skin with only one scrub.

View attachment 101660
I have been using this stuff for years now and will never go back to Store Bought (The Wife Approves this message).

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Brother in law asked me this morning if I was in his room in the middle of the night. Said he woke up and swears someone was by the side of his bed. I was sleeping all night.

I think we all know who it was.
View attachment 101656

On an unrelated note.

Items I am looking for:
  • Bulk Holy Water
  • Silver .30 cal projectiles
  • Any religious relics, bonus if they have proven "effective" in the past

Your brother in law lives with you?

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
It sucked, quit cold turkey from 1 pack a day. I got sick after every meal the second week in, couldn’t keep a meal down. Got dizzy a lot. Drugs were easier to kick.
I quit cold turkey 8 yrs ago after 40 years best move I ever made health wise . I put $5.00 per day in a pickle jar you wont believe how fast that adds up . Bought myself an M1A national match with the money

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
These are not @Fast306stang approved :(

Ha! I actually have a cheap carving knife I got off Amazon that works very well. I'll roast or smoke a bottom round or eye of round and carve it super thin for French Dips. I was surprised at how well it works. But I do like my Chef's Specials lol!