I think you underestimate how much I jerk off

giphy.gif

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
2 piece plugs are for the 3 valve triton and I agree, they are a PAIN the first time around. Oil change is critical due to the huge Oil Sludge problem and the VCT solenoids are a common problem as well but are replaceable. The next issue is the plastic intake leaking.

The non 3 valve is known to blow spark plugs out of the the head so a time-cert is required to fix.

I'm glad you keep up with maintenance and hope yours continues to prove good for your needs. In general though they are over engineered and have their fair share of problems. That's why ford stepped away from the modular motor family in recent years.
Dad had a '99 with the 2 valve. Spit a plug out right at 100k.

I'm honestly surprised my truck hasn't had any problems. When I would tow my jeep or Polaris, I wasn't easy on it. I also have an Edge programmer on tow tune with shift points firmed up and to stay in gear a bit longer. It would regularly see 5k up a grade, and I would just let her eat.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Time for another crusade View attachment 101262
That particular one is actually a troll account.
But, similar context real ones exist and lots of screenshots if you know where to search.
They all have the same things in common:
Leftwing and/or gay/bi/transfaggot and/or lecture against christianity, traditional male/female relationships, white people, and Trump.
You can guess what they are before even seeing their name or nose.
Every single time.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
That particular one is actually a troll account.
But, similar context real ones exist and lots of screenshots if you know where to search.
They all have the same things in common:
Leftwing and/or gay/bi/transfaggot and/or lecture against christianity, traditional male/female relationships, white people, and Trump.
You can guess what they are before even seeing their name or nose.
Every single time.
The fact that people even think to joke like that is messed up