Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
What you sking for the Forerunner ? I/m looking for something for my 18 yr.old Grandson
@Axeman has Dibbs as I told him he could have it
I have not listed a price yet but there will be a KK price then a @Axeman price (about 25% Higher) then everybody else price (about 15% Higher).
But I will be following what KBB says its worth in the middle of a Private sale.

LOL just kidding @Axeman you will get the KK price.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
i been keeping mine bushhogged off real short where it cant bloom, plus i sprayed i got most of it killed off
I tried. Hired a guy to bush hog last spring. He bush hogged and then bulldozed a bunch of privet bushes. I had asked him not to do it. Moron. It would have been faster to saw them off and then drag and burn. I ran out of time cleaning his mess before the burn ban.

Tried to keep up with the weeds with a walk behind bush hog, but broke bead on a tire when it hit mess that he left.
Wife wants to have him come back and bush hog again. I do not want to pay him. If she wins and he comes, hope he rips his equipment on the crap he bulldozed.
Yes, I am pissed off.
It has been a hard day.

Last edited:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I tried. Hired a guy to bush hog last spring. He bush hogged and then bulldozed a bunch of privet bushes. I had asked him not to do it. Moron. It would have been faster to saw them off and then drag and burn. I ran out of time cleaning his mess before the burn ban.
Fucking idiot.
Tried to keep up with the weeds with a walk behind bush hog, but broke bead on a tire when it hit mess that he left.
Wife wants to have him come back and bush hog again. I do not want to pay him. If she wins and he comes, hope he rips his equipment on the crap he bulldozed.
Yes, I am pissed off.
It has been a hard day.

You need a grapefruit beer and some peirogies

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Fucking idiot.
Yes, I am pissed off.
It has been a hard day.

It would be a shame if there were old barb wire under there that got wrapped up in the spindle.