Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Do any of you guys actually live in your houses? Pics are way too clean and tidy. @triplestack3 don't you have a toddler?

@Balthaz used trucks are going for crazy money now. There was a big thread on ARF about it a couple weeks ago. Seems like a good deal on the truck.

Good luck today @Rabbit2047. Downside is sometimes people with no gallbladder have to poop almost immediately after eating so hopefully that's not you.

Good luck on the move @2Glocks.

@Bigigloopt2 I'm still upset I didn't get a DM. Guess I won't bring over the case of Jaeger I'd got you as a housewarming present.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Do any of you guys actually live in your houses? Pics are way too clean and tidy. @triplestack3 don't you have a toddler?

@Balthaz used trucks are going for crazy money now. There was a big thread on ARF about it a couple weeks ago. Seems like a good deal on the truck.

Good luck today @Rabbit2047. Downside is sometimes people with no gallbladder have to poop almost immediately after eating so hopefully that's not you.

Good luck on the move @2Glocks.

@Bigigloopt2 I'm still upset I didn't get a DM. Guess I won't bring over the case of Jaeger I'd got you as a housewarming present.

946d55bf63245afb6db23643b3ba198e.png

Better?