Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
It seems like it would be pretty easy for someone to make a flow chart app that you keep inputting symptoms and it could tell you a diagnosis. Time consuming, but easy.

Pharma apps are the tits. Everyone uses them, even pharmacists.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Closing is today! Down payment wire sent, everything is cleared just gotta sign the paperwork. Sling over a few loads of shit tonight with my truck/little trailer. 26footer (I’ve named it @Peanut Butter due to the size) truck comes tomorrow with my bro’s to move the rest of the shit.
Setting up animal stuff on Sunday and going back to get the animals next weekend

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I will agree, somewhat. I've had the plugs done, stupid 2 piece are gone. I've checked VCT solenoids and religiously change my oil with motorcraft stuffs. Never had a problem. Bought the truck with 60k on it, its a bit over 120k now.

2 piece plugs are for the 3 valve triton and I agree, they are a PAIN the first time around. Oil change is critical due to the huge Oil Sludge problem and the VCT solenoids are a common problem as well but are replaceable. The next issue is the plastic intake leaking.

The non 3 valve is known to blow spark plugs out of the the head so a time-cert is required to fix.

I'm glad you keep up with maintenance and hope yours continues to prove good for your needs. In general though they are over engineered and have their fair share of problems. That's why ford stepped away from the modular motor family in recent years.

Last edited:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don’t have a couch there. That’s just how it was set up, granted it’s not for everyone.
I have rugs but they’re being cleaned. Also glad they were not out since drinks and food were spilled and cleanup was easier.
Let’s see your setup.

b51a2871ba1564548d9b379833a1c93e.png