Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk
How is Sue and how are you holding up?
Thanks for asking @Jeddak. She's slowly getting better. Still can't stand or walk on her own, but can put a little more weight on her leg each day. Bruising & swelling are all completely gone. It's taking longer than we had hoped for her to recover. I don't know if that is all her health problems or just age. Nothing seems to ever completely heal when you get to be our age. Part of me would like to get her to an orthopedic guy for x-rays, etc., but getting her in the truck would cause immense pain. We also try to avoid going to doctors/hospitals when we can because her immune system is so incredibly compromised.

As for me, I'm surviving. Pretty exhausted. I haven't been able to sleep a full night through for years because of caring for her, but now it's literally an hour or 2 here & there. Having to lift her & mover her around is challenging with my stroke weakness, but I'm managing. With my long hair straggling & looking even more haggard (those that have met me will understand), I think I'm looking more & more like a gray bearded version of the guy from Jethro Tull's Aqualung album cover. :twitch:

Picture for the children here who won't get the reference:
1600899057074.png

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Fuck the cdc.
They have no credibility after their guidelines on Lyme disease. Follow their guidelines in the beginning, and live with it for life.
CDC fucking fucktards!
And WHO is even worse
Don't even get me started on their Lyme Disease lies. (thErE's nO lyMe DIseAse in gEoRGia being the fucking biggest one) I want to snatch a bunch of these assholes & tie em to a tree in the woods at the beginning:mad2: of every tick season.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Surgery consult is the 29th.... And I am back on the way to the ER. Gallbladder has me doubled over. I hadn't been able ro eat since yesterday.

Kind of hope that fucker is infected and they cut it out tonight.

I have changed my diet, started exercising and no improvement.

So sick of this shit!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Surgery consult is the 29th.... And I am back on the way to the ER. Gallbladder has me doubled over. I hadn't been able ro eat since yesterday.

Kind of hope that fucker is infected and they cut it out tonight.

I have changed my diet, started exercising and no improvement.

So sick of this shit!

I got a semi sharp knife, we can do this.

For real though, good luck and get better.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
OK, let's all take a drink (or an Oxy in @Rabbit2047 's case) - and get ready for

The Range Report!!!!

SO...I had a few things to try out, and made it to the indoor ( o_o ) range on Monday.

The 16" ARX39 rifle worked perfectly with Wolf "Range Safe" ammo in it, but she was a bit gassy with the Can attached. POI shifted about 1.5" low with can vs without.
Also affixed my Burris 1-4x24 FFP scope, and it made a nice package. Accurate, easy to shoot - except I gotta put a reduced gas port in this thing before I use it much more - that gas from the can was excessive, as was fouling. Dirty, Dirty girl, that one...

Next up was the M10 - with a threaded on slant brake. Same ammo, and similar result - but I couldn't put the Can on it to test, because I don't have the right muzzle device (yet). Everything functioned as it should, and this was the first range test of the Yugo BHO Tanker mag. It worked perfectly also!
What didn't work well was the Scope I tried on it...I'm pretty sure I do not like that thing. Also no gas issues.

Given a little cool - down time, I was able to move the Can (Rugged Surge .30) over to the .300BO (10.3) pistol.

Tried the 125 gr Australian ADI Sierra MatchKing JHPs, (thanks @Jake ) and while it was difficult to tell if the Can was doing its job, I could see the ammo was. Got hits exactly where I wanted them at the back of the range, using a SIG Romeo 5 and my favorite BUIS's.
Switched to the Subsonic 200gr Winchester JHPs (thanks @T_Max ), and they were noticeably quieter. POI shifted about 1/2" down for each of these rounds With Can vs. Without.

Unfortunately, I didn't get enough time to try out the other two things I still need to test : Ithaca 37 and the SIG 5.56 10.5" Piston Upper.
If there's something you'd like to see me test, let me know. If you'd like to test with me, we can arrange that, too!!!

So stay tuned for the next range report, I'll be sure to include those!!!!

7w2dIn8.jpg

Last edited:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
You're a doctor. You can cut it out for me! @2Glocks can wear a naughty nurse outfit, @Balthaz can be in charge of anaesthesia/disinfection, @dial1911 can sew me back up.

SET surgery on the cheap!

I have a flashlight, and a IFAK, brand new razor sharp Cold Steel knife... if I can keep a dummy alive at the Combat Life Saver course, how hard can real surgery be?

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
And this is back on!