• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It's shitty .380 lol, I do have a box of Corbon with the polymer ball thing that I got in a trade deal lol
I guessed wrong then, but didn’t pay much attention to the ammo. Reason I stated that is most Cor-Bon ammo I’ve used from way back in the day had a crimped area around the center of the case (especially 9mm) likely to limit the depth that the bullet was pressed in, I don’t know.
I used to buy a lot of CorBon back in the day before I found out about Buffalo Bore and Underwood

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I guessed wrong then, but didn’t pay much attention to the ammo. Reason I stated that is most Cor-Bon ammo I’ve used from way back in the day had a crimped area around the center of the case (especially 9mm) likely to limit the depth that the bullet was pressed in, I don’t know.
I used to buy a lot of CorBon back in the day before I found out about Buffalo Bore and Underwood

Buffalo Bore: for when just killing ain’t enough lol. That stuff is nice

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Buffalo Bore: for when just killing ain’t enough lol. That stuff is nice
Yeah the Buffalo bore and underwood is the hottest currently made in USA ammo in pistol calibers.
But those are still weak compared to 7N31 and other SMG ammo that would destroy some pistols not made for those pressures.
I wish we could get the GSh-18 and 7N31 ammo here, would be awesome. I did manage to try one of those and several other cool Russian weapons back in 2011 somewhere near Smolensk.