KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
lol 10k can buy a lot of gun shit tho. im sure they are awesome nods
How many arms do you have to carry gun shit around with though?

ive personally decided to keep my guns at a smaller quantity but higher quality and to invest in stuff I may have to use one day not just collect.

ive had pretty large collections for sure, and still own some fun stuff (SBR 10/22, VZ61, SBR AR-9) but as of now I’m focusing on some high quality useful kit.

pretty much my main rifles are all I need at this point.

Two Rivers RPK and Galil ACE completely done up how I like them for my 7.62 needs, with a BOAT load of ammo, mags and drums.

Geissele 14.5” Super Duty and 10.3” SBR completely done up how I like them with a lot of ammo and mags.

Night vision and a good helmet set up

ammo game on point, good armor and carrying device

having 50 long guns and 50 pistols doesn’t do it for me anymore with the way things are going.

Id rather Have my kit on no-shit point now days and NVGs is a no-brainer force multiplier

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
How many arms do you have to carry gun shit around with though?

ive personally decided to keep my guns at a smaller quantity but higher quality and to invest in stuff I may have to use one day not just collect.

ive had pretty large collections for sure, and still own some fun stuff (SBR 10/22, VZ61, SBR AR-9) but as of now I’m focusing on some high quality useful kit.

pretty much my main rifles are all I need at this point.

Two Rivers RPK and Galil ACE completely done up how I like them for my 7.62 needs, with a BOAT load of ammo, mags and drums.

Geissele 14.5” Super Duty and 10.3” SBR completely done up how I like them with a lot of ammo and mags.

Night vision and a good helmet set up

ammo game on point, good armor and carrying device

having 50 long guns and 50 pistols doesn’t do it for me anymore with the way things are going.

Id rather Have my kit on no-shit point now days and NVGs is a no-brainer force multiplier
I feel that man absolutely 100%. Guessing you are restructuring your arsenal for a combat situation and gear is a big part in preparing for that. I am more into gathering/collecting guns, a lot of what I get is stuff that I feel like I will have to pay more for in the future. I have a lot of milsurps and some unique guns. I have thought about focusing more on gear but I just haven't wrapped my head around it. I sometimes think about the money that I have involved in all this gun shit and I don't have any kit set up. I guess lack of knowledge on the subject, armor-carriers-kit shit has kept me from pursuing it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I feel that man absolutely 100%. Guessing you are restructuring your arsenal for a combat situation and gear is a big part in preparing for that. I am more into gathering/collecting guns, a lot of what I get is stuff that I feel like I will have to pay more for in the future. I have a lot of milsurps and some unique guns. I have thought about focusing more on gear but I just haven't wrapped my head around it. I sometimes think about the money that I have involved in all this gun shit and I don't have any kit set up. I guess lack of knowledge on the subject, armor-carriers-kit shit has kept me from pursuing it.
Yeah bro absolutely. Ain’t nothing wrong with what you’re doing. The investment side of things is for sure real. I’ve been on both sides of the hobby more than once and that’s just where I’m at now. You got good resources here if you ever decide to make a shift or make a move as far as kit and stuff is concerned

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah bro absolutely. Ain’t nothing wrong with what you’re doing. The investment side of things is for sure real. I’ve been on both sides of the hobby more than once and that’s just where I’m at now. You got good resources here if you ever decide to make a shift or make a move as far as kit and stuff is concerned
yeah I've learned a lot on this forum no doubt. At the end of the day having all this gun stuff don't mean shit really if when shit hits the fan you are boogin it like this:

1600655979379.png

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That's where I am. I think I got almost all the guns I want. Trying to sell some things to free some money and get into NV game. I could really use them on the property.