• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I hope PSA has a big Black Friday sale. Do y’all think they will?
Don't count on it.
Last year the market was so whored out that BF wasn't much of anything.
If Trump gets re-elected, there will be civil unrest and guns will sell like hot cakes. If Biden gets elected, guns will sell even faster.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Don't count on it.
Last year the market was so whored out that BF wasn't much of anything.
If Trump gets re-elected, there will be civil unrest and guns will sell like hot cakes. If Biden gets elected, guns will sell even faster.
I just need to complete these builds... guess I shouldn't have waited

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Miller TIG welder on ODT, 1500 bucks tho..

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I went to Middle Ga Tech for about 2 years for CNC Machining. Actually Machine Tool Technology they called it. I had an instructor the last 2 quarters I was there who was a War Vet with severe PTSD. I always thought this guy is on the brink. One day he asked who took the answer sheet for the test from his desk. Of course none of us answered, bc none of us took it. He went fucking apeshit ballistic and wiped everything off his desk...I stayed put. The dude was nuts, I'm not moving. The 2 guys up front got up and started helping him pick everything up and then one of them hands him a sheet of paper he picked up and says, "Is this the paper you were looking for?"

I finished that quarter and never went back. I cannot deal with unstable ppl like that. I never asked him any questions even when I needed to bc I literally was scared to bother him, I didn't want to be the guy who pushed him over the edge.

Holy crap! The machine shop manager at YKK in about 2001 was the one that recommended it... no idea about the place since I never went there. I do trust that guy though (the YKK one, not senior ptsd).