• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I had a couple handles of Evan Williams and Coconut rum. I told Julie last night to pour them out. They were gone when I got up this morning...

I told her if she would have taken me for Mexican food and margaritas last night like I wanted, that none of this would have happened. *teehee*

Think she'll take me tonight?

She's a good sport, she takes my ribbing well. I definitely married up and I need to do better about letting her know that.
Q. You have an awesome wife , let her know that everyday.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Q. You have an awesome wife , let her know that everyday.
Last time I got that drunk, it ended up with me driving home (like an idiot) not being able to lift my body out the car. And calling my wife from the driveway to help me up the stairs. Needless to say, I received no help, and my limp noodle ass sat out in the December rain for a few hours propped against my car. I didn’t marry up In such a manner and she’s still mad at that one ... lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Last time I got that drunk, it ended up with me driving home (like and idiot) not being able to lift my body out the car. And calling my wife from the driveway to help me up the stairs. Needless to say, I received no help, and my limp noodle ass sat out in the December rain for a few hours propped against my car. I didn’t marry up In such a manner and she’s still mad at that one ... lol

yeow! I can see that and that sucks!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I had a couple handles of Evan Williams and Coconut rum. I told Julie last night to pour them out. They were gone when I got up this morning...

I told her if she would have taken me for Mexican food and margaritas last night like I wanted, that none of this would have happened. *teehee*

Think she'll take me tonight?

She's a good sport, she takes my ribbing well. I definitely married up and I need to do better about letting her know that.

Eat yer watermelon and get back to normal. Take her out for Mexican food, then get her home and eat her menudo.

She's a patient woman.