Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm finished drinking. I allllllmost killed that 5th and then that 5th tried to kill me.

I woke up in the bathtub covered in puke and didn't care bc it felt good bc i was cold and it was warm. And I wanted to die.

But me and @MrsFast306stang had a good talk (I think?) about things that I've been holding in i guess. Not about her, about life things that I struggle with some days.

I feel good today, but I still smell like puke. Would have been funny if @Jds556762 or @mark23 would have answered their phones lol...I've never talked to @mark23 before. So no pictures and no voice to put with a name lmao...

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I'm finished drinking. I allllllmost killed that 5th and then that 5th tried to kill me.

I woke up in the bathtub covered in puke and didn't care bc it felt good bc i was cold and it was warm. And I wanted to die.

But me and @MrsFast306stang had a good talk (I think?) about things that I've been holding in i guess. Not about her, about life things that I struggle with some days.

I feel good today, but I still smell like puke. Would have been funny if @Jds556762 or @mark23 would have answered their phones lol...I've never talked to @mark23 before. So no pictures and no voice to put with a name lmao...

Geez dude, glad your ok.if you ever need to chat lmk

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Geez dude, glad your ok.if you ever need to chat lmk

I was fine until I got close to finishing the bottle. It tricked me into a goal of polishing it off lol.

But thank you. It's sobering in a way. I need to make changes in my relationships with ppl and things. I'm too selfish about things.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

You on speaker Phone hammered drunk at 4pM inside the pizza restaurant with the whole family was a risk Leighann wouldn’t let me take lolololol you where gone by the time I finished

I told her too, if I don’t get this he’ll be dead by the time we’re finished eating

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

This is one of those mornings you wake up at 5am after drinking A whole fifth and you’re like “Well shit I feel better than I thought I would sweet!” But by the 11am the world won’t stop spinning and your clothes are soaked from hot flashes

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

People who should not make youtube review videos

1: people who knowingly review a recalled product
2: fatasses who are in no physical shape to be an "operator"
3: people that use exaggerated C Clamp
4: people that grossly exaggerate
5: the guy in this video

Anybody who uses a C clamp, and thinks that's the best way to shoot, I will automatically dismiss them as knowing anything about the subject of shooting.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You on speaker Phone hammered drunk at 4pM inside the pizza restaurant with the whole family was a risk Leighann wouldn’t let me take lolololol you where gone by the time I finished

I told her too, if I don’t get this he’ll be dead by the time we’re finished eating

Lmfao! Your intuition was SPOT-ON.

It's been 10 years since I've really gone nuts like this. Not gonna do it at the next 10. Nope.

I'm surprised I was actually able to call you. My phone was covered in puke.