Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This is one of those mornings you wake up at 5am after drinking A whole fifth and you’re like “Well shit I feel better than I thought I would sweet!” But by the 11am the world won’t stop spinning and your clothes are soaked from hot flashes

I actually feel great. I'm gonna get something to eat and go to work late i think.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I'll be happy to come out there and "fix your icemaker".

Is that what it's called these days? Used to be called "Rotating the tires" and "Doing the laundry"...

I had a buddy in high school - he went to VICA (vo-tech) in our junior and senior years. His dad was an appliance repairman, and apparently Chuck was a good one, too. He went right to work after high school, full time, company van etc....

Dude said he banged so many housewives he thought his dick would fall off. This guy was the smoothest talker you ever met - he always got the chicks, so I don't doubt him for a minute. Crazy dude.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I'm finished drinking. I allllllmost killed that 5th and then that 5th tried to kill me.

I woke up in the bathtub covered in puke and didn't care bc it felt good bc i was cold and it was warm. And I wanted to die.

But me and @MrsFast306stang had a good talk (I think?) about things that I've been holding in i guess. Not about her, about life things that I struggle with some days.

I feel good today, but I still smell like puke. Would have been funny if @Jds556762 or @mark23 would have answered their phones lol...I've never talked to @mark23 before. So no pictures and no voice to put with a name lmao...

Too much of anything is bad for you

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had a couple handles of Evan Williams and Coconut rum. I told Julie last night to pour them out. They were gone when I got up this morning...

I told her if she would have taken me for Mexican food and margaritas last night like I wanted, that none of this would have happened. *teehee*

Think she'll take me tonight?

She's a good sport, she takes my ribbing well. I definitely married up and I need to do better about letting her know that.