• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My mom is working part time for the Census .
She said the training sessions were even more fucking stupid than you’d believe possible.
At one point there was a guy who brought a presentation but the PowerPoint didn’t work, so he just read it to a class room of 100+ people in a normal speaking voice without a microphone.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I’d rather pay them 100.00 then fill it out because im tired of the government telling me to wear masks, or answer questions, or report income, or whatever else. I’m just tired of being told what to do. Fuck it, charge me 100.00 and be gone
Instead of having Census people cover the area near where they live, they are assigned areas farther away, in an effort to be “multicultural and integrated”.
My mom about told em to GFY at that point. She’s not gonna go to a bad neighborhood.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I looked mine in eye before I didn't answered the door.
only had a census taker come to my house once. Back during the 2000 census when we lived in Cobb. Neighbor up the street called & told me they were making the rounds. As she was climbing the stairs to the front deck I suddenly burst out the door & ran past her going "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck", ran down the driveway to the end of the cul-de-sac & into the woods.