• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Sometimes the shit y'all say makes it hard for me to hit the like button. But as I explained to @DeanMoriarty at the M&G, it's not really that I like the post, they are used as place keepers so I know where I left off.

Except you @Fast306stang, I actually like your posts.

Not really, but I know it would hurt your feelings if I didn't say that
Nope, I'm accepting your likes as they are, and I truly believe you like everything I post, possibly because of some strange infatuation with my neck beard

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I appreciate good stuff even when it’s cheap (Glocks, etc) but you’re pushing it here with the bullshit.
You have no idea what I own, manlet, so to claim that piece of shit Taurus will outperform what I have is plain stupid and ignorant. Grow the fuck up. Or don’t, I don’t give a shit lol
Serious question:
If you don’t like anyone here, and nobody here appears to like you, why do you spend your supposedly valuable time here?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Is that ironsightsforme dude ever on this thread? His ugly Romy post on odt is hilarious, and I can't tell if he's serious or not lol @Fast306stang there's your underfolder buddy
He is "special". He bought several AKs that none of us wanted to touch with a 10 ft pole.
Like that UF. Or a non-converted Saiga that had a new owner every 2 months for a year or more.