Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I did.
Determins congressinal districts.
I actually always send the form in with the number of people in the house for this reason. I just never answer the other questions. I don't know about every year, but in 2000 there was a huge push to contact people who didn't answer all the questions & browbeat us into it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I just hit the “Like” button to give others the sense of gratification.

Isn’t that why all those guys would walk around with their asses hanging out of their pants?
Clean your fucking kitchen.
Those are carpenter ants, and not my house. - the Monster-in-law’s. And that’s in the carport, but they’re going up the wall and inside.

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
I just hit the “Like” button to give others the sense of gratification.

Isn’t that why all those guys would walk around with their asses hanging out of their pants?

Those are carpenter ants, and not my house. - the Monster-in-law’s. And that’s in the carport, but they’re going up the wall and inside.

The ant bait stations have worked for me - had some get inside in a wall once. Might take a week or so but you will find dead ants laying around after you put them out.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Im looking at getting an accountant soon and i might need to hire you so i have the excuse of "well the accountant says its a good idea" when my girlfriend asks if i should buy another gun lol

guns are an investment! That’s what I tell my wife at least lol

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
My mom is working part time for the Census .
She said the training sessions were even more fucking stupid than you’d believe possible.
At one point there was a guy who brought a presentation but the PowerPoint didn’t work, so he just read it to a class room of 100+ people in a normal speaking voice without a microphone.

This is completely believable.