• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
do any of yall have the Silencerco Warlock II?
If you get one be aware it has aluminum baffles so no dip and no tumbler for cleaning. Also it’s not rated for .22 WMR or 5.7

There’s much better rimfire cans available and when it comes to shooting rim fire suppressed you want construction that will help you clean it easier with less erosion to the baffle stack. Also .22WMR and 5.7 ratings are pretty much industry standard at this point

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If you get one be aware it has aluminum baffles so no dip and no tumbler for cleaning. Also it’s not rated for .22 WMR or 5.7

There’s much better rimfire cans available and when it comes to shooting rim fire suppressed you want construction that will help you clean it easier with less erosion to the baffle stack. Also .22WMR and 5.7 ratings are pretty much industry standard at this point
what can would you recommend, I know this topic has been beaten to death lol

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Sparrow, Mask HD, Ryder 22S, Sig SRD 22X, there’s some more I just can’t remember. Think rugged offers one too
yeah I keep seeing the Sparrow name, I actually bought the warlock a few months ago on a spur of the moment, was in the neighborhood of Quiet Riot while at work and stopped by. Liked the price, think it was 200 bucks? and just bought it. I've been thinking about going back and dumping 1k for a Bushwacker multi cal can, the owner talked highly of them.. think they were 850 plus tax stamp. just a lot of money to dump with no immediate return

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
yeah I keep seeing the Sparrow name, I actually bought the warlock a few months ago on a spur of the moment, was in the neighborhood of Quiet Riot while at work and stopped by. Liked the price, think it was 200 bucks? and just bought it. I've been thinking about going back and dumping 1k for a Bushwacker multi cal can, the owner talked highly of them.. think they were 850 plus tax stamp. just a lot of money to dump with no immediate return
Tell me about the wait time.............................…...................................................................................................................................................…..............................................................................................................................................................................................

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Tell me about the wait time.............................…...................................................................................................................................................…..............................................................................................................................................................................................
couldn't tell ya check cashed july 3rd of this year so guess I got another year? lol I honestly forgot I bought it till I saw something on ODT talking about 22 suppressors

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
but yeah wish id done some research before hand I woulda spent another 100 if it meant a better can, this Warlock was my first suppressor purchase
I’ve done and almost everyone in the NFA game has done it at some point lol. I own a hunter town arms 9mm guardian. They’re out of business, no mounts from other companies are compatible And only the 2 first blast baffles are steel the rest are aluminum. Enjoy it, run it, if you don’t own a .22WMR or 17HMR or 5.7 then who cares? Leave it married to some .22lr pistols and rifle. Honestly .22WMR sounds like shit anyways. Just clean your baffle stack after every 500-750 rounds, doesn’t need to be shiney just knock off the big lead/carbon build up and ensure you can remove the stack and reassemble. Try not to let it get locked up, that’s all that really matters and breaking it open after sessions and busting off the clumps will help that for a long time. Tommy is good people, the warlock still is a good can, just some stuff you gotta keep in mind.

trust me, every couple of years the suppressor game does something like inconel, or modular break-down cans, or pass through technology, or multi mount support, it’s impossible to try and keep up with the latest and greatest and when it comes down to it, it’s a muffler

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Jds556762

does this beat the scorpion

Man I still think scorpion SBR is cooler because it’s still kinda rare but I love the micro Uzis too thats badass. I would feel bad shooting it though. It would HAVE to be an SBR tho...

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I’ve done and almost everyone in the NFA game has done it at some point lol. I own a hunter town arms 9mm guardian. They’re out of business, no mounts from other companies are compatible And only the 2 first blast baffles are steel the rest are aluminum. Enjoy it, run it, if you don’t own a .22WMR or 17HMR or 5.7 then who cares? Leave it married to some .22lr pistols and rifle. Honestly .22WMR sounds like shit anyways. Just clean your baffle stack after every 500-750 rounds, doesn’t need to be shiney just knock off the big lead/carbon build up and ensure you can remove the stack and reassemble. Try not to let it get locked up, that’s all that really matters and breaking it open after sessions and busting off the clumps will help that for a long time. Tommy is good people, the warlock still is a good can, just some stuff you gotta keep in mind.

trust me, every couple of years the suppressor game does something like inconel, or modular break-down cans, or pass through technology, or multi mount support, it’s impossible to try and keep up with the latest and greatest and when it comes down to it, it’s a muffler
thanks for the detailed response, I just would be using it for 22lr, can you also shoot shorts through em? lol may be a dumb question. I need to get a 10/22 but its hard to find one already threaded for not a ridiculous price, guess I could just have some gunsmith do the threading on a stock one?

and yeah its hard to keep up with all these names/brands and everyones "opinions" on the internet