Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So I'm a dumbass.... I have a German 223 century marked bakelite that I got with a SAR 3 a couple years ago. It's always run good but always heard they were iffy without the Rob follower. Well I just went to put the new follower in it and guess what, the one in it was already a Rob arms! Someone along the way had swapped it? I had one and didn't even know it. No wonder it always ran good for me. Now I need another 74 bake! Lol.

You were trying to fix something that wasn't broke???

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Preventative maintenance. Everyone said I would have issues and thought I was just lucky that this one ran good up to this point.
Mainly wanted one to try and get it copied if I can so I could get more bakes and run 556 in them. Had one right under my nose the whole time!

I guess i should mark down a PM schedule for my weapons also. 1000 rounds or August 2097, whichever comes first...

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Prayers for her brother @Rabbit2047 - split that noggin' open pretty good. Hope he makes a quick recovery!

Anyone sell a lot on Gunbroker? I never have. Anyone have a primer on how to do it and not get burned?

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Prayers for her brother @Rabbit2047 - split that noggin' open pretty good. Hope he makes a quick recovery!

Anyone sell a lot on Gunbroker? I never have. Anyone have a primer on how to do it and not get burned?

Last thing I sold, I listed as US Postal MO only. It's not a guarantee, since money orders can have a stop payment on them like a check, if I'm not mistaken. And I asked for the payment to be sent registered mail so they wouldn't get lost hopefully. But the amount was also over $3K.

Bid would have went higher if I would have accepted PayPal but I'm not risking my account getting locked with anything over $500 in it. I had to play it safe.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

If it's a firearm, make sure the FFL will accept from an individual...I shipped with @FatAlbert because it was a pistol and a dealer can use USPS...individuals cannot, and USPS is way cheaper than UPS or FedEx in my experience mainly due to some of the 2 day air rules or whatever. I just played it safe and paid @FatAlbert. Just make sure you have the serial number on hand otherwise you gotta cut all that strapping tape and take out all the double boxing and foam...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

I’ve sold on there for a long ass time. Have never been burned

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I’ve sold on there for a long ass time. Have never been burned
The few dealings I've had everyone on there seems to be very nice and honest. I had to return a stock recently for my browning A5 because it had cracks in it that were not mentioned and the guy sent me a refund and let me keep the stock. So far knock on wood I've had all good experiences on there @Hayata