Oct 14, 2019
Space

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I think I bought these ammo cans from a Mason/Monk/Conspiracy Theorist.

He had to borrow a vehicle to meet me with the 2 cans. He uses them as fire protection for his "documents." And he's selling all his "Worldly Posessions."

He spoke to me about Corona, then when he realized we are on the same page, I guess I gained his trust and he'd like to meet and talk some more about Bill Gates, Ted Turner, the world population and the Ga Guidestones.

I had gave him my number when I first contacted him, THANK GOD he doesnt have a cellphone. I gotta remember not to do that shit again. Dodged a bullet there.

I was thinking the whole time, "Can I just hand you this $40 and get my ammo cans please?!?!"

20200817_181933.jpg

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I think I bought these ammo cans from a Mason/Monk/Conspiracy Theorist.

He had to borrow a vehicle to meet me with the 2 cans. He uses them as fire protection for his "documents." And he's selling all his "Worldly Posessions."

He spoke to me about Corona, then when he realized we are on the same page, I guess I gained his trust and he'd like to meet and talk some more about Bill Gates, Ted Turner, the world population and the Ga Guidestones.

I had gave him my number when I first contacted him, THANK GOD he doesnt have a cellphone. I gotta remember not to do that shit again. Dodged a bullet there.

I was thinking the whole time, "Can I just hand you this $40 and get my ammo cans please?!?!"

View attachment 97264
Bro you don’t wanna go talk about the NWO and Ted Turner and Majestic and burn private documents with some homeless Tin foil hatter in the woods of Georgia?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Bro you don’t wanna go talk about the NWO and Ted Turner and Majestic and burn private documents with some homeless Tin foil hatter in the woods of Georgia?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! No, that wasn't the plan!

I was like, "Dammit. This is some crazy alternate universe where I somehow landed inside of @Jds556762's head and he's having one of those weird dreams, I'm totally HOSED!"