Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
On a side note my last ditch Japanese rifle just took a little bite at my hand. Tryna decock it while watching tv. (They don’t like to be decocked) I feel like Hirohito is laughing at me now from his grave.

View attachment 97195
View attachment 97196

This is my Rifle there is not another like........... Oh shit they made thousands so disregard the first part.
1.JPG
2.JPG

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
You don't need a "Good" Press. Harbor freight one will do. Once upon a time I made one out of a junkyard hydraulic bottle Jack and some angle iron
12 ton enough? Someone I spoke with recently mentioned a 20 ton, but a bunch of videos I've watched recently said 12 is plenty...just curious. If so, they're only like 130 bucks at harbor freight

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Who da fuq are you? And we demanded pics of said combloc purchases
The name's Dean, pronounced "Deen" I'll post a bunch of pics this coming week when shit starts rolling in. @jimipanic told me to check this forum out. And as there's 61000 f'n posts I decided to just jump in. I'm toying with the thought of buying a press and shit, but I'm probably just gonna end up finding someone to de-neuter some stuff for me

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The name's Dean, pronounced "Deen" I'll post a bunch of pics this coming week when shit starts rolling in. @jimipanic told me to check this forum out. And as there's 61000 f'n posts I decided to just jump in. I'm toying with the thought of buying a press and shit, but I'm probably just gonna end up finding someone to de-neuter some stuff for me
If you’re good with @jimipanic youre good with us. Welcome