• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hey @gaigeboyd , know much about smoke alarms?
I’ve recently found out that my dog is abnormally freaked out by the stupid little beeps when the batteries go bad (he woke me up one morning at 0400 trying to tear the door to my bedroom down, and I nearly shot him), so I replaced all the batteries in all of them with brand new from the store, but now they’re randomly still beeping occasionally.
As a result, I nearly shot the dog again last weekend when he got closed into the master bathroom and then the alarm downstairs started beeping. He went nuts - never barked - and chewed the shit out of the door frame, to the point where his gums were bleeding all over it.
Anyway, I went ahead and replaced two of the alarms because no matter which battery I put in them they still beeped. Now the one in the basement is pulling this same shit.

What the fuck?? Do they just go bad after 10-15 years and go crazy?

Edit: luckily the dog is in the back yard. He’s got this look on his face like “Y’all don’t expect ME to fucking come back in yet, right?”

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’ve recently found out that my dog is abnormally freaked out by the stupid little beeps when the batteries go bad (he woke me up one morning at 0400 trying to tear the door to my bedroom down, and I nearly shot him), so I replaced all the batteries in all of them with brand new from the store, but now they’re randomly still beeping occasionally.
As a result, I nearly shot the dog again last weekend when he got closed into the master bathroom and then the alarm downstairs started beeping. He went nuts - never barked - and chewed the shit out of the door frame, to the point where his gums were bleeding all over it.
Anyway, I went ahead and replaced two of the alarms because no matter which battery I put in them they still beeped. Now the one in the basement is pulling this same shit.

Dammit man! Sorry to hear this!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

yes Generally they have a 10 year life span. The ones we give out at work we recommend people get new ones every 10 years. Now, if you get new ones, your house must be haunted if it still beeps lol

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
yes Generally they have a 10 year life span. The ones we give out at work we recommend people get new ones every 10 years. Now, if you get new ones, your house must be haunted if it still beeps lol

Thanks.

I am right next to an 1870's graveyard, and my house sits on Civil War battlefield, so haunting is a possibility. Those fuckers need to just go toward the light, dammit, and leave my dog alone.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Thanks.

I am right next to an 1870's graveyard, and my house sits on Civil War battlefield, so haunting is a possibility. Those fuckers need to just go toward the light, dammit, and leave my dog alone.

Your house needs an exorcism. You should get a "ghost hunter" asap and film it of course.